Search results

1. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Anyone selling mk2 pre facelift front bumper:rofl:
  2. VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

How do you find this out mate, would just like to see what can be done could you send me a list of all the things that can be done please
  3. VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

What can be done from vag come, needle sweep, auto closing windows mirrors, just wondering as would like to make some changes on the mk2 leon 2006
  4. seat leon mk2 few questions

i have a seat leon mk2 stylance 1.6 petrol and was wondering what modifications to the car could i do to improve the look of the interior exterior and performance of the engine? :help::help::help: also i bought a head unit from x trons not to expensive just a decent looking head unit to...
  5. Best Low cost Mods?

Where did you get that intake from mate and is there any other ones you may advise getting and what about a spoiler trying to up the exterior of the car, then going to move to do the interior so any advise on what to get for the interior of the car too
  6. Best Low cost Mods?

debageing the back and spraying the s is what I had in mind and was thinking like lowering kits or a air intake would that be any good towards the car
  7. Best Low cost Mods?

Mods? I've getting myself a pre facelift mk2 1.6 Leon stylance , and was just wondering what would be the best mods to do for my car :rofl::rofl:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.