Search results

1. The Mystery Button

Aye ah haven't seen anything at all about it in the book
  2. Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

not for me man, I don't have Facebook and never will again deactivated and will stay that way
  3. Am i the only one paranoid driving a cupra

I honestly feel I'm getting too old for the loud n bumpy prefer something comfy :lol:
  4. The Mystery Button

nope and I've pressed it a few times and haven't noticed anything change and I haven't noticed any lights or beeps happen, haven't even noticed any sensors coming to think of it.
  5. My rescued MK1 Seat Leon

aye man they are that it gets sickening
  6. The Mystery Button

pml that's one for a wishlist lol
  7. My rescued MK1 Seat Leon

well i'm back being a student again and because of an incident that happened in march this year and an open claim from my wifes old civic, they had decided to add on over a ton to the premium so ive had to cancel insurance within the 14 day period and thought sorn would be as well rather than it...
  8. Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

nobody come into this thread anymore?
  9. Wellycooler Or ARB's?

me personally would go for the ARB's as I like some good rigidity, but to be honest its more for what your preferences are and what you can afford atm
  10. The Mystery Button

lol i thought you were actually telling me that is what it was
  11. My rescued MK1 Seat Leon

Nice work on the car, that's what i had pictured doing to my cupra but now i have to sell it :cry:
  12. The Mystery Button

ah I see handy thing that and of course only on days that the sun is blaring in but i refuse to leave pets in car anyway knowing my luck they would disengage the handy and it'd run away. my alarm in the seat is a bit funny as well, if i unlock it (i have to use the key as the fob is knackered)...
  13. Am i the only one paranoid driving a cupra

spoken with so much truth, i really agree big time with this mines is sat off road as trying to sell and cant afford insurance and dont like the fact i cant move it to run the brakes and keep the turbo from choking up.
  14. The Mystery Button

Hey guys, Was wondering what the button is that is on the pillar next to the drivers door, I found the same on a passat i used to drive when worked on taxis but i have no idea what it does. Nothing shows up on dash when pressed. it looks like an upside down wifi signal button. Any ideas? Cheers
  15. Hi all

superb to hear post up some pics when you get it :p
  16. New here.

Hey Deadpool loving the name lol cant beat a diesel bud Paul.
  17. new here

Hey bud, nice leon welcome to the forums and enjoy Paul.
  18. Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Afternoon fellow Scottish seat owners I did try to come on her to try sell my Cupra but then realised i need another 11 posts lol what a bummer. whats everyone up to this chilly weekend?
  19. Coilpack urgently in need

Lol oh aye am on ma phone out n about and the writing is quite small
  20. Coilpack urgently in need

How much would you take for one mate? Whereabouts are you exactly?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.