Search results

1. Eggy's Cupra 290 ST Whiteline 283kW 515Nm

New intercooler installed. It was fun 4hrs :D Sad thing is that the logo is hidden behind the climat radiator, bot you can see here some small stripes of Airtec Logo :D
  2. Eggy's Cupra 290 ST Whiteline 283kW 515Nm

New Airtec intercooler arrived. Let's hope to get it installed soon :p This will possibly break the 300kW/400hp barrier.
  3. Eggy's Cupra 290 ST Whiteline 283kW 515Nm

Well to calrfy the car already had open air intake instead of stock (tuners said, that this more likely will loose some hp due to the heat) and resonator removed and more free flowing sports mufflers on the rear. The remap was done on the rolling road exactly for my car, it was no "prepared" map...
  4. Eggy's Cupra 290 ST Whiteline 283kW 515Nm

Last week the car got covered wit ceramic paint protector. It looks quite shiney and reflective. Should have done also the polishing, but..yeah... some pics here. Youtube video Since some car events are coming I bought myself a "Stig helmet". White, with tinted visor. Seems quite decent, nice...
  5. Question about tires

I am running on 245/35/19 Eagle F1 Assymetric 3's, much-much better than original, much more grip, more quiet. I also have 380hp/515Nm torqe.. :D They are quite cheaper also than pilot sports.
  6. Eggy's Cupra 290 ST Whiteline 283kW 515Nm

Haven't posted anything a while, it does not mean I have not done anything. Center console is now covered with leather, center console cup holdes has been replaced, added built in dual USB charging socket. Had to fabricate some glass-fiber molds-part to it the new holder (3times over for now...
  7. Upgrading cup holders

Yes they are, one big piece of plastic.
  8. Custom sub box

So little information about it, as I understand the price also includes some DSP, extra amp, subwoofet with box+installation service. I would firstly ask what quipment they are using. On that point of view the price is not so bad at all...I have DSP in my car with retail price half of the...
  9. Upgrading cup holders

I am planning to install in my 290 Civic cup holder, that is similar in form as the golf 7. Also probably will cover the center console with leather. Ordered the holder assembly from Honda dealer for 126€...
  10. Eggy's Cupra 290 ST Whiteline 283kW 515Nm

Video Another nice mod installed. Now it has been working for few weeks. Works even with leather gloves. Sealing lights mod, used 2 touch sensitive dimmable modules. Now I just have to touch the lamps and the will dim on/dim off. Original functionality is still there (push putton on/off). Nice...
  11. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Last week got a rock into my 290's windscreen. Now the crack has grown about 4-50cm long. On 25th the windscreen will be replaced. Unfortunately they did not offer any heated screen :D
  12. Upgrade the seat sound system for 2017 cupra st

I have 6x50W RMS (custom class D amp) + 420W RMS (Hertz HDP 1D, measured 420W RMS class D) 7ch, fully active SQ system built in my car. Actualy the doors are using 8" not 6.5 as common drivers, 4x8" midbass drivers gan give you a lot of base. My setup has Hertz HV165L 6.5" midbasses in front...
  13. Eggy's Cupra 290 ST Whiteline 283kW 515Nm

New nice feature installed - reversing camera washing nozzle. Works in parallel with rear washing system, probably will add rear wiper disable function while reverse light on (1 relay or so). before after Cheapest mod I have done so far. Few meters of hose, 1 spray nozzle, 1 3-way plastic...
  14. leon mk3 Manual or DSG ?

I have been driving 290 ST MT6 for year and a half now. Also friend has 280 DSG. For spirited drivers definately manual (as i have). The DSG is too smooth, it takes away all the drama, mine is also tuned...nice downshift, braking with gear backfires etc... So DSG if you want smooth, fast...
  15. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Today did some prototyping, soon will add washer nozzle permanently to wash reverse cam https://drive.google.com/file/d/18G3fIU2qkYWu-c31kXx2jAt88Id9h0hY/view?usp=sharing
  16. Eggy's Cupra 290 ST Whiteline 283kW 515Nm

One video sample of the new reverse LED's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh6QX53mRCs
  17. STAGE 1 Cupra 360BHP vs Stock... Is it worth it?

Currently during the winter time Continental Iceontact 2 studded, now I see TC LED flashing even on 6th :D. In summer I use GoodYear Eagle F1 Assymetric 3, they are quite good, but 515Nm manges to spin the wheels on dry in 3rd gear.
  18. STAGE 1 Cupra 360BHP vs Stock... Is it worth it?

Mine is 380hp stage 1on ST MT6 and it is a whole lot a different animal now. I really definately like it (and intake-exhaust mods :D)
  19. Eggy's Cupra 290 ST Whiteline 283kW 515Nm

Little flashback from summer. Comparison, 19" original VS 19" Zito sz05 alloys.
  20. Eggy's Cupra 290 ST Whiteline 283kW 515Nm

Since we really have here in Estonia dark wintertime then I decided to add some extra reverse lights. Firstly bought the suggested LED light to replace original reverse pulb as previos post. Since it did nothing to help I bought another set of LEDbars. Quite cheap, about 30€ for 2pcs inc...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.