Search results

1. keithrann

LCR Sold

Got £13800 for it on a trade in at a Network Q garage for a £5000 x reg Peugeot 306 HDi Dturbo with 50k miles on. Glad i took the decision! Got a big fat cheque waiting to go in the bank! Hehehe
  2. keithrann

LCR Sold

Sold to a garage. Not too sure whether they will pass on any details about this forum. I did mention that used it extensively though!
  3. keithrann

LCR Sold

Hi, Would just like to say thanks to everyone on this forum who has helped me out with problems and issues regarding my LCR. I have been forced to save for a deposit on a house and so reluctantly the LCR has been sold, luckly for a good price. Anyway, cheers.
  4. keithrann

Young people + LCR - What insurance?

I pay £790 full comp with 2 years no claims and i'm 22
  5. keithrann

Not Happy!

Called up. Looks like no claim can be made for this kind of incident! Not to worry. I'll get fixed next week anyway!
  6. keithrann

Not Happy!

Cheers guys Anyone know how i send off for the claims forms!
  7. keithrann

Not Happy!

Hope your joking!
  8. keithrann

Not Happy!

I know mine could of been alot worse!
  9. keithrann

Not Happy!

Yeh i know. Lol I was realy pissed off at the time!
  10. keithrann

Not Happy!

Hi, Just thought i'd put a topic up regarding my unfortunate incident on the M6 yesterday. Driving in the outside lane following a CTR when all of a sudden, a plastic piece of debris was flicked up and went straight through my lower front grill. I have already ordered a new grill...
  11. keithrann

Do you get people wanting to race....?

Could you put anymore punctuation into this post?
  12. keithrann

blowing manifold

Think i'll mention to get mine changed also! Cheers
  13. keithrann

blowing manifold

I know what you mean! [:@] Its a proper pain having to go back to the dealers all the time with problems! Mine is going in this friday to get the horn fixed! I know its abit off topic but when you say you needed the badges replacing, do you mean the exterior R badges, as mine have...
  14. keithrann

blowing manifold

Too right! No quibble what so ever! Got a courtesy car while they undertook the work!
  15. keithrann

Subaru wheels on a mk4?

I will have to agree!
  16. keithrann

Short Shift for LCR?

Oh! I see what you mean now!
  17. keithrann

Short Shift for LCR?

I'll take your advice for it then mate! Didn't you mean to say: 'Silver EIP one looks OEM'?
  18. keithrann

blowing manifold

I think it may be the heat shield around the Cat. Mine went when my car was only 3 months old. It makes an awful racket!
  19. keithrann

Leons a little high...

Looks a tad high mate! Lol