Search results

1. Alarm deactivation whilst working on car

Hi, sure its been asked before but I couldn't find it. How do I deactivate the alarm on my Seat Ibiza FR 1.8T on an 05 plate so I can work on it. It keeps self arming itself. I looked in the handbook and I can only deactivate the interior sensors but I will have the bonnet up so I presume it...
  2. Seat Parts Supplier

Has anyone used these guys for supplying parts: WWW_lotte_de on eBay based in Germany? I am struggling to find a used wheel bearing housing for my 2005 FR 1.8T and this popped up on eBay.
  3. Ibiza FR Front Wheel Bearing Housing Stripped Threads :-(

OK, thought I would do a bit of a refurb job on the front brakes as they looked scruffy and weren't performing very well. To cut a long story short one of the threads stripped when putting back on the caliper mounting bracket so now I have to source a used (or cheap new) wheel bearing housing...
  4. Ibiza FR CV change torque settings

Hi, just bought my first Seat a 2005 FR 1.8T (petrol) and one of the first jobs is to change the CV joint on the nearside. I have seen the Seat Leon guidance posted elsewhere but will the hub nut torque settings be any different on my car? Think they were tighten to 200 then back off half a turn...
  5. Ibiza FR - Allowed?

Hi, picking up an 05 Seat Ibiza FR tonight. Am I allowed on here or will I be looked down on not having the Cupra version?? To be fair its putting out more hp than a Cupra but I guess there's not many standard Ibiza Cupra's out there :p Cheers, Mike
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.