Search results

1. Lowering an exeo

Sorry to drag this up but how do you strip the front to fit the springs. Done the back but the front was winding me up.
  2. Best place to buy genuine sat navigation DVDs?

Does anyone have just the firmware update disc i could borrow please. Audisatnav now have the 2016 maps back up for sale.
  3. Exeo owner new to the forum

Do you have a part number for this?
  4. No longer available

Are you still offering your services MJ?
  5. New Owner

Ahhhhhhh
  6. Exeo owner new to the forum

afj3011 do you have a list of part numbers for the engine bay covers and skutle panel covers you fitted please.
  7. Modifications

Does anyone have a list of part numbers for the uk in ref to the above panel, bottle covers ( passenger side of the engine bay ) and the bonnet seal as the first set are old now and look to be from the lhd car.
  8. New Owner

Thanks for the the info. Seems like some of it is wrong though. I have headlight washers but dont have heated front seats. I do have the saloon storage pack ( missing the cargo net though ), leather seats, sat nav head unit, bi xenon headlights with the adaptive cornering on them
  9. New Owner

Just got my estate sport tech. Loving the way it goes round the corners. The speed is slower than my mazda 6 i just traded in but i am sure i can fix that. Is there a list anywhere of what the different specs are ment to have equipment wise.