Search results

1. ryan-16

My Cupra

Erm I'm booked in for tints and a sun strip, also looking into all round light tints to and wheel Spacers. Not going as far as lowering (although it does look sick lowered) but I'm keeping the mods to a minimum on this. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  2. ryan-16

My Cupra

Cheers mate!, aye me too they really stand out...a bit different from the usual red calipers you see. The alloy pic is right after the alloys and calipers got refurbed and painted :). Been a while since she got an ocd clean haha Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  3. ryan-16

My Cupra

Thought I'd show off my Hand Control to, this is why you should respect automatic cars...without them I couldn't drive and I love driving this car!. :) P.s I do have a manual driving licence though. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  4. ryan-16

My Cupra

Finally able to add some pics to show you guys my Cupra, had a wee bit of work done to it :)... Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  5. ryan-16

Wheel Spacers

A bit of a common sense question but folk with the Cupra 08-12 who've fitted wheel Spacers, have you noticed much difference or had to be more careful when parking the car kerb side?. The alloys themselves stick out a wee bit so wondering if it makes things tricky with wheel spacers fitted...
  6. ryan-16

Paint / Wrapping

Oh cool, I'm excited for you! Haha. Looking forward to seeing it, I'm sure it'll look dandy! On the 1st of August my car is away for a few days to have paint correction and detailing as well as my wheels refurbed and painted black and calipers painted a light blue. The guy also says he could...
  7. ryan-16

Paint / Wrapping

Haha yeah there is!, may just do the smaller plastics Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  8. ryan-16

Paint / Wrapping

Ah nice, I was thinking gloss black on all the grey plastics exterior and interior as well Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  9. ryan-16

Paint / Wrapping

Alrighty cheers, I'll have a look around Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  10. ryan-16

Paint / Wrapping

Has anyone painted / dipped / wrapped any or all of the grayish plastics on the exterior of there Cupra?. I'm thinking gloss black or carbon look but not sure how to go about getting it done.
  11. ryan-16

Lowering and spacers k1

I'd have a look on DPM Performance website, you can search for car specific mods so you know you're buying the right equipment for your car. Brilliant site, really good at answering any questions you have as well through email. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  12. ryan-16

Remap 1.4tsi Cupra/Boc

I've been looking at Evolution chipping as they're local to me and seem top quality plus they're 100 quid cheaper than Revo. Evolution also do DSG Remapping. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  13. ryan-16

Wheel Spacers

Nice one mate, I noticed someone else done their own tubing as well. Good idea like. Ah cool, was thinking about spacer size and the 20mm looks good on your boc!. Was checking out your plans, so easy to have a damn long list of things to do! Haha...exciting times ahead! Sent from my SM-G920F...
  14. ryan-16

Wheel Spacers

Ok cheers, I'll have a look. Aye a didn't want to settle for something cheap and crappy so I'll keep the forge one in mind for down the line. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  15. ryan-16

Wheel Spacers

Been thinking of purchasing Spacers for the front and back but wondering if it's a good or bad idea on a Cupra?. Also looking at induction kits but struggling to find them for the cupra a part from a Forge one but seems quite costly. Cheers
  16. ryan-16

Noob!

Cheers mate, it's pure joy! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  17. ryan-16

Noob!

Aye I've had a good Google and what not to see what others have done with their Cupras, not that I want to copy anyone but there's some good ideas out there!. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  18. ryan-16

Noob!

Hi, I'm Ryan. New to the forum but I've had my Ibiza Cupra 6j since February. Absolutely loving it, my first Seat and technically the first car I've bought as I've previously been on Motability but I'm a petrol head at heart (if that makes sense lol) and have always wanted to own my own car...
  19. ryan-16

Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Hi, I've got a Black Ibiza Cupra mk5 6j. Had it since February and loving it!, having the wheels refurbed and painted as well as calipers soon. Got a few plans for it and can't wait to get started on it. I'm around the Cumnock, Ayrshire area. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise