Search results

1. LCR gearbox shim

Yeah thank you very much mate and everyone for the help, yeah Matt massive relief was so glad when I drove it and the noise went away!
  2. LCR gearbox shim

Update: I managed to get to the car today finally and managed to fix the problem.. He was telling the truth and did put the shim in but it was the wrong side of the clip as I pulled the cap off the clip fell on the floor so after about 10 minutes of actually trying to get the clip off I put the...
  3. Brighton

I didn't mind where to much mate, yeah not keen on the McDonald's and asda got invited to the asda one but bit sceptical.. Yeah that's true never thought of stammer park it's only along the road from as aswell which is good
  4. LCR gearbox shim

Yeah when I ordered the new shim it also comes with the black cap. That's what I was going to do just change it and see what happens or even just put it in as I said above can't find a receipt for one so, just hope it fixes the problem only had it a week! Amazing car to drive though
  5. LCR gearbox shim

Arh gutted I bought one on eBay about half hour ago, I haven't even checked yet but I thought for £10 I might aswell get it on order now
  6. LCR gearbox shim

Yeah didn't get round to it tonight as finished to late, yeah you know if it can have it if it has the black cap right? It's suppose to have been done by previous owner which kept every receipt but can't find one for shim so not sure what's going on, found receipt for gear box rebuild 14,000 ago...
  7. LCR gearbox shim

Okay cheers mate, I was going to try have a look tonight after work, yeah didn't think they would be able to go wrong really but thought I would see, just hope it's nothing major
  8. Brighton

I live in Brighton and just got my LCR be good to meet up with some people and have a look at some other cars and get some ideas... Not so much fun when all my mates have match boxes
  9. Hello from Brighton!

I'm from Brighton aswell, done much more to your car yet?
  10. how many miles has everybody done??

53 plate LCR 69,000 Just started getting gear box noise tho so hopefully it's nothing major!
  11. LCR gearbox shim

I bought the car only 5 days ago and I had been told that the shim had been done not knowing nothing about it at the time! Now I've read about it I understand it but I was driving home from work last night and all of a sudden this horrible noise in 3rd... From what I have read it's the shim as...
  12. How do i replace climate control lcd screen in mk1? please help!

Yeah that's a good price! I'm friends with someone who owns a breakers yard so going to see if they have any in first, mines gone in the right hand corner very annoying!
  13. How do i replace climate control lcd screen in mk1? please help!

Hi there mate I'm a new user aswell just just purchased a mk1 cupra r and I also need to replace the screen did you buy just the screen or the whole unit? Cheers
  14. Introducing myself

Hi everyone My names Aaron and I'm New to this forum stuff but been reading from it on tips for a couple of years but never got round to registering! Just bought my mk1 seat Leon cupra r which I have wanted since I was 17 I'm now 21 and can just about afford to insure it lol and I live in...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise