Search results

1. psychobob

Car Battery

Hello All, I have a Varta battery fitted to my FR 184 and it appears to be dying off with starting taking slighty longer and longer The battery is marked 7P0 915 105 12V 68Ah Is there a better replacement and will I run into trouble when fitting it with coding etc.? Cheers Bob
  2. psychobob

Oil Sensor: Workshop!

Hello All, Car is MY2014 184FR TDi Driving home yesterday with no sign of any issues. I parked out the front of the house to drop some shopping in. The car was switched off and the key was taken with me. I then jumped back in the car to take around to the rear to park in the garage. When I...
  3. psychobob

Boot Handle/Badge not springing back

My boot handle/SEAT badge has started to get stuck in the opening position Once the boot handle is pulled up and the boot is opened, it should the spring back to flush against the boot lid Any ideas?
  4. psychobob

Black Seat Dynamic Alloy Paint

Hi All, Just noticed a small chip on one of my black 17" dynamic alloys (not curbed) Any ideas what paint code the Seat alloys are? Or any recommendations? Cheers Bob
  5. psychobob

Rear shocks knocking

My FR 184 has developed a knocking sound at the rear (again). The first time was a loose shock top bolt but this time the knocking is louder and a lot more obvious. I have not hit any pot holes and drive slowly over speed bumps etc. Does this Leon share the same rear setup as the Mk7 Golf...
  6. psychobob

Recall

My father has just had a recall on his 1.2 TSi SE for "Draughtproofing improvement" Anyone else had this?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.