Search results

1. Windscreen washer problem

I have the same issue with no pump sound, changed my fuse and did nothing, I dunno if I should buy an OBD or just buy a new pump?
  2. DSG Service 7 speed Price

how do you know what gearbox you have as I've checked the service book and shows this dg6au7 for gearbox but no actually answer.
  3. DSG Service 7 speed Price

Hi all, I'm looking for a dsg service for my 7 speed Leon, but cant find many garages in my local area (Birmingham) Can anyone give me any recommendations and prices please ?
  4. Selling Obdeleven

I live in the Midlands and selling my OBDeleven Comes with box and 350 points, you can change the email address attached to the account. Looking for £20 if collected or £30 if delivered also I don't use PayPal
  5. How to update SatNav maps?

Takes forever lol Get a book lol
  6. How to update SatNav maps?

No sd card should be OK for my model of media system
  7. How to update SatNav maps?

Yeah I did and mines a mk2 so I don't think they come with sd for maps
  8. How to update SatNav maps?

Still not found my card, but spoke to the guy saying if any issues I can get a refund or an exchange for v9
  9. How to update SatNav maps?

Ordered v12 I'll let you all know how it goes when I get it, see if any bugs
  10. Sat Nav update RDS 315?

Saw v9 and V12 for 44.99
  11. Sat Nav update RDS 315?

I think v9 is more stable tbh rather not take the risk
  12. Sat Nav update RDS 315?

One of your links shows V12 now? Not V9 anymore But can't see any reviews on v12
  13. Sat Nav update RDS 315?

Hi all, I hear v9 is good stable for updating the 315 units but I see you can get v11 and V12 but are these stable??
  14. Diesel standard or premium?

Always is tbh lol
  15. Diesel standard or premium?

What differences have you noticed eg extra high mpg? Is your car remapped?
  16. Diesel standard or premium?

Would you notice the difference from standard fuel to premium on a 2.0 CR TDI no remaps either?
  17. Obdeleven

How do you do the needle sweep, boot pop, running lights, I couldn't find the options ?
  18. Obdeleven

Is there any tweaks you can with the obdeleven on a MK2 Leon?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.