Search results

1. Funkyfin2000

Leon FR 184

didn't realise that on the cupra - mental! Just need to see what PCP I can get really...
  2. Funkyfin2000

Leon FR 184

Can't do cupra as need 5 doors!
  3. Funkyfin2000

Leon FR 184

a 184 diesel FR I think....but want the packs on it so finding one of those below £20k as they are holding value well upto a year old...
  4. Funkyfin2000

Leon FR 184

That through seat dealer direct? Not bad, any limit on mileage?
  5. Funkyfin2000

Leon FR 184

Totally get it - its just tugging me in every different way possible at the moment, I'm trying to get my head round which is the best way to go! £19k of car is a huge amount of money. the problem with cars is they are a pain in the bum - always loosing value - not like a house that can go up...
  6. Funkyfin2000

Leon FR 184

Fair enough - suppose taking the loan you need to map against depreciation.....interesting stuff....
  7. Funkyfin2000

Leon FR 184

20k bank loan over how many years?
  8. Funkyfin2000

Leon FR 184

How are people financing these new cars? Personal loan? If so how much you paying monthly?
  9. Funkyfin2000

VAGCOM in staffs?

Not sure I can do much with that...why don't you go and see Dave at BVR Automotive www.bvrautomotive.co.uk and say rich sent you!
  10. Funkyfin2000

VAGCOM in staffs?

Certainly have mate...it's 3.11 tho...what car?
  11. Funkyfin2000

LCR/cupra cruise control

Yup...Dave @ BVR AUTOMOTIVE... www.bvrautomotive.co.uk Give him a call and say Rich sent you! They are based in stoke and fab service and price
  12. Funkyfin2000

AutoWindow Number??

Guys! I have the same problem! Had a clutch fitted and battery off for a while! can't get the module to work agian! I know this was from a while back but wandered if anyone could help! Have emailed Scott but no reply :(:(
  13. Funkyfin2000

Stage 2 LCR Clutch

Get ready to BEND OVER
  14. Funkyfin2000

Stage 2 LCR Clutch

All fitted guys with the southbend one!! Very nice and smooth and I did have to have a flywheel! £1k in total :(
  15. Funkyfin2000

Clutch slipping badly- clutch replacement questions....

Hi Mate, Read my clutch thread as just had mine done. New Flywheel and clutch and back plate all done and fitted with that southbend kit was £980 fitted.
  16. Funkyfin2000

Southbend Cluitch and Flywheel Options

Oh yeah the flywheel was £249.99 from ECP (normally £500) as I got it at trade price :) Quite note about the JBS southbend supplied clutch, bit odd as the pressure plate was LUK and just had JBS stickers on (and painted day glow green) and the friction plate was SACHS marked. So I am...
  17. Funkyfin2000

Had it all fitted today, clutch was knacered and so was the flywheel. Running really smooth and nice now! Thanks to BVr automotive (www.bvrautomotive.co.uk) for all there help!
  18. Funkyfin2000

clutch question

Just had mine done. £1k in total with uprated stage 1 south bend clutch and a new flywheel. £175 labour.
  19. Funkyfin2000

midlands stag2 needed

www.bvrautomotive.co.uk In stoke and fantastic! Ask for Dave and say Rich sent you, he will sort you out. Good outfit for all things VW
  20. Funkyfin2000

my mechanic said it was about that.....think he uses ECP....... But he also uses TPS - but i guess it will be silly money from there!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.