Search results

1. Fog light install

Yh I need to get it properly checked over I think. Where would I get some lights from mate? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Fog light install

Hi mate that's what I don't understand!!!! Y they've been taken out ..... I do have the usual switch on the headlight switch yes. But like I said as soon as I pull the switch for the rear fogs the fuse blows straight away. I was suppose to ask u if u had any for sell in the other car u had...
  3. Fog light install

Hi I have a Leon fr that didn't come with fogs even tho the holes r there already for them so not sure y they didn't come with them as I thought they come standard. Need also to no if the loom will be there so I can just get myself some fogs n just wire them straight up. Also not sure what is...
  4. Rear bumper

Oh sorry I'll find that then Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Rear bumper

Hi is anyone interested in buying a Leon mk1 rear bumper in silver the black plastic bits are also silver and it's average condition. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Seat Leon Mk1 HID install

So what leds should I go for then peeps? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Leon fr breaking

lol I'll let him off this once as i need some of her bits Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Leon fr breaking

Them intercooler pipes look better than mine and the air filter !!!!! God I could go on n on here lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Leon fr breaking

Wow I wish I had the money for the whole car as I can c more bits I'd have lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Leon fr breaking

Please save those bits for me tho mate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Leon fr breaking

Almost looks too good to break mate!!! What's wrong with it then? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Leon fr breaking

How do I do that then lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Leon fr breaking

How much would u want for the bumper bud? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Leon fr breaking

Ah good u could actually be saving my life lol I've tried so many scrap yards and nothing. I've always liked these cars but cause of the hassle mine has been giving I'm really goin off it. Shame though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Leon fr breaking

Yes to be honest whoever has had it previously must of had problems before as some of the wiring has been messed about with. I got 2 fault codes as well one being the fuel pump and the other is the n75 valve. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Leon fr breaking

No for some reason it's not but the front one is and it's got no fog lights which I thought came standard with these cars. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Leon fr breaking

Ah good that's the same colour as mine. Is the rear bumper any good cause mine is the standard bumper but been colour coded Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Leon fr breaking

Hi mate what colour is it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Leon fr breaking

Hi just wondering if anybody is breaking a mk1 leon fr as need some parts for her thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Upgraded headlight bulbs

Ok thanks for ur help I'll get the less wattage ones then n plus get my wiring checked out cause I'm also having issues with my n75 valve. Someone has rewired it and it's bringing up a fault code. It's one thing after another with my car and it's a shame cause I've always wanted a Leon but have...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.