Search results

1. Black LCR 1M stage 2. nurburgring!

very nice mate:happy:
  2. Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

come on people lets get a welsh meet on the calender
  3. fr 150 help please

hi got a water pump and timing belt kit but cant fined a timing tool+i dont know what the tool looks like i feel a bit thick
  4. timing belt change help

does anyone know were i can get a timing tool and what it looks like? A link would be even better thanks anyone who replys
  5. timing belt change help

does anyone know how to lock the engine in place to undo the bottom pully thanks for any reply :confused:
  6. overheated

thanks for the help everyone,got a new water pump and timing belt. Does anyone know how to lock the engine in place to swap the belt
  7. overheated

fans only come on when the ac on mate
  8. overheated

i had it compresion tested that was all good, thermostat good, any ideas on how to check flow in the rad? thanks for any replys
  9. overheated

does anyone know if audi s4 injectors fit in my ibiza fr 1.8 20vt? will thay make any difference once mapped thanks for any reply
  10. overheated

hi mate il have a look thanks for the reply, do you think it could be the water pump mate?
  11. injectors

does nobody know?:cry:
  12. overheated

hello people,ive had a look on the forum couldnt fined an answer so here we go. my fr 150t overheated the other day but i lost no water or oil, there is no mix of oil and water, does anyone have any ideas on whats going on with my baby please help thanks people
  13. fr 150 help please

hello my ibiza fr 1.8 20vt 150 overheated the other day no steam,no water lost or mixed with oil does anyone have any ideas please help, im quite new to the forum thanks for any answers:confused:
  14. Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

im from ceredigion ibiza fr 150
  15. injectors

hi everyone hope someone can help? do s4 injectors fit my ibiza fr 150 engine if so what are the benefits? its standard at the min but got a dv, im odering a fmic soon. when all is here im getting it remapped. just wondering if thay are worth putting on thanks for any reply
  16. hello

hi all on here, how is everyone? my name is ricky :lol:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.