Search results

1. Guide to LCR 210/225 differences

Over due update, It seems to have done the trick I now have a 12 month ticket, thanks for the help. Pritch
  2. Guide to LCR 210/225 differences

The one I brought is for a Audi TT225 so hopefully should fit ok, I'll keep in mind the idea of just a new probe head incase this doesn't work, Thanks again Pritch
  3. Guide to LCR 210/225 differences

Was quoted just under £300 fron seat but have found one on a well know auction site for £34 posted, just have to hope it works , Thanks for your help Pritch
  4. Guide to LCR 210/225 differences

Thanks for the info I'll have a look now Pritch
  5. Guide to LCR 210/225 differences

Just noticed that this is a really old post , still if anyone can help it would be great. Pritch
  6. Guide to LCR 210/225 differences

Hi, Read forum for quiet some time but not posted for a while, I have a question about the EGT, are these the same on both the 210 and 225? I have looked and can not find any definitive answer to this. The reason I ask is that I have a 225 and locally there is a 210 being broken for parts so...
  7. Tapping

Hi, Mine is not at all tappy infact apart from when I floor it I hardly hear it. Neil
  8. Fmic

Great thanks, Neil
  9. Fmic

Hi, I have a standard 1.8t BAM 225 and was wondering if I need to upgrade the inter cooler or if the standard one is more than good enough? the car already had a cone filter put on it before I got it but that's all that has been done, I am looking to make it a little faster but will not be...
  10. New to Leon and loving it

Thanks all for the kind words glad to meet you all. Neil
  11. New to Leon and loving it

Hi, Just got my first Leon on Sunday and have to say I'm loving it, I went for the 1.8t BAM version and as soon as I got in it I had a smile on my face, I have just got this after having a Mitsubishi FTO for almost 2 years and the diffrence in driving is unbelievable, currently my new Leon is...
  12. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

Mitsubishi FTO 2.0 170bhp Neil
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.