Search results

1. Mobbs69

H&R lowering springs

Thanks for the reply mate yes I want it stiff I was going to get coilovers but the buget didn't allow at the moment 👍
  2. Mobbs69

H&R lowering springs

Thanks mate
  3. Mobbs69

H&R lowering springs

Thanks mate but I've already bought the H&R springs because I got told there a lot stiffer than the eibach springs
  4. Mobbs69

H&R lowering springs

That would be great all i want is for it to be stiffer because I'm only changing the springs because I've got a slight knocking on the driver's rear when I hit bumps so I assumed I've got a broken spring
  5. Mobbs69

H&R lowering springs

I'm putting H&R 35mm drop on my cupra mk3 300 I was just worried it might rub that's why I asked this question guys
  6. Mobbs69

H&R lowering springs

Wi Will do mate Because my other seat handled better after I changed the springs
  7. Mobbs69

H&R lowering springs

Wi Will do mate
  8. Mobbs69

H&R lowering springs

Thanks guy's for the comments I'll put the H&R lowering springs on and hope they don't rub 👍
  9. Mobbs69

H&R lowering springs

Are they 18 in wheels mine is lower as it's a cupra on 19s mate
  10. Mobbs69

H&R lowering springs

Do the wheels rub then mate
  11. Mobbs69

H&R lowering springs

Hi guys just a quick question I'm going to fit some H&R lowering springs on my Leon cupra mk3 just wanted to know if I need wheel spacers because it say's the springs are 35mm drop or do I not need spacers
  12. Mobbs69

Leon Mk3 Milltek Exhaust and Ramair

Ok no worries mate but I want duel exit but thanks for getting back to me
  13. Mobbs69

Yes mate Twin exit
  14. Mobbs69

Alright mate is this still available and will it fit seat Leon cupra 300 mk3 manual 2017
  15. Mobbs69

Brake calipers

Thanks Deano yes there not brembo there the standard red cupra 300 mk3 callipers so there trw OK mate many thanks
  16. Mobbs69

Brake calipers

Hi guys I've just ordered new discs and pads but it says for trw callipers is that what's on my car my callipers are red with cupra on them any help would be appreciated
  17. Mobbs69

Brake pads

Thanks mate
  18. Mobbs69

Brake pads

Hi guys I'm after new pads what's best out of mintex mtec or brembo
  19. Mobbs69

High Pressure Fuel Pump Cam Follower

Cheers superv8 that's good to no mate 👍
  20. Mobbs69

High Pressure Fuel Pump Cam Follower

Hi on my mk2 cupra they needed replacing every so many thousand miles so I assumed the mk3 was the same mate
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.