Search results

1. Single DIN DAB stereo install

That's the same stereo that I'm thinking of fitting. Did you use the Bluetooth microphone too?
  2. Anyone with a Mk2 who used to have a Mk1?

As the title says really. I currently have a Mk1 Leon Cupra R and have never really gelled with it. It's rapid with a stage 1 revo on it but I can't get over how harsh the ride is despite having it just over a year and 3k miles. I spotted a 2008 mk2 cupra and I'm sorely tempted by it. I'd just...
  3. Single DIN DAB stereo install

You got any pics of the finished article mate?
  4. Single DIN DAB stereo install

I've bought a new Pioneer DAB stereo and was thinking of doing the install myself. Anyone done something similar and know how easy it is to get the DAB aerial fitted tidily without having wires hanging out the headlining etc?
  5. Broken spring. Need OE replacement.

Hi folks, Found a broken rear spring this morning along with a shattered disc heat shield after the wife heard a loud bang coming from my car. Will Sachs springs fit my AMK motor? They're the only ones that come up on euro car parts at just under £80 for the pair on special offer. I'm not...
  6. Dog bone mount.

Cheers. What bushes did you use? I've heard it's better to keep the smaller bush OEM. Apparently it's better for reducing vibration?
  7. Dog bone mount.

I've been thinking about this recently and my mechanic mate said i'm probably just as well to replace the whole thing. What are peoples experiences with the ECS one from awesome GTI?
  8. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

Well I suppose SOMEONE has to keep this thread going! :D:D I've done the door seal carrier thing 3 times in the past 2 weeks because of wet sills. 1. Driver's door of my Octavia which is dry after heavy rain all day today. 2. Driver's door of my MK1 Leon. Still dry. BUT 3. Rear driver's...
  9. Doors lock and unlock by themselves.

Hi folks, I've just had this randomly start last night. Now i'm sitting in work paranoid. Has anyone had a definite fix for this?
  10. Seat Leon Useful Part Numbers listing for Modifications

Who's fitted these: 1J2 955 426 A – VW Golf IV aero wiper blades (RHD cars) · 1J2 955 425 A – VW Golf IV aero wiper blades (RHD cars) · 1J2 955 409 D – VW Golf IV aero wiper arms (RHD cars) · 1J2 955 410 D – VW Golf IV aero wiper arms...
  11. Leon Roof Rack - Any recommendations?

I'm going to resurrect this 4 year old thread. Got a question about the genuine roof bars, what kind of bike rack do they take? Is it just the T-track kind or can you put on the attachment that wraps round the bar?
  12. Cone filter to standard airbox

Hi folks, Was wondering if anyone could help me with a fitting guide for the above please? I've tried searching but not able to find anything.
  13. First time Leon owner. Need some info

Also interested in this.
  14. Front & rear wiper replacement

Cheers, Any particular year of Fabia? Don't suppose you know a part number? Never mind, found a sticky post with part numbers. Do these work alright with the washer? Is it an easy DIY job?
  15. Front & rear wiper replacement

Hi folks, Apologies if this has been covered before but I've only just bought my 53 plate. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to get wiper blades like the Bosch aerotwin for the Leons? Was also wondering what folk had done to their rear wipers.
  16. Newbie with some questions.

Cheers guys. Do you know if there are any fitting guides on here?
  17. Newbie with some questions.

Hi folks, Just picked up my MK1 Cupra R a couple of days ago and have a couple of questions. It has a cone filter fitted which gives a whoosh noise when I come off the throttle, my wife hates it and i'm not it's biggest fan. How easy is it to replace it with a standard airbox and panel...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise