Search results

1. lewischadwick7

Alloy wheels

I cant see why not.... it's only like putting bigger rims on a car with smaller wheels from standard, just make sure your tyre size compensates for some of the difference and will keep your speedo reading truer :) just make sure they're of 5x112 fitment too, why not try a 17" wheels first...
  2. lewischadwick7

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

they tried giving me the 'they are vented so will demist themselves' I sent them pictures a week apart and they booked it in and changed it no problem FOC, this was a JCT600 SEAT Sheffield :)
  3. lewischadwick7

get them done while you can! they know about it and changed it no problem for me, I've only had the car a month but it's 3 years old (14 plate) I got a years warranty when I bought it as well, i'd get straight on to them and get an appointment booked for it sorting :)
  4. lewischadwick7

finally got the NS outer rear light cluster replaced by the dealers yesterday as it had condensation in it
  5. lewischadwick7

gave mine a swill and quick top up of protection :)
  6. lewischadwick7

removing the drivers door card

nice one cheers for the link! i'll keep an eye out for the clips haha!
  7. lewischadwick7

removing the drivers door card

as above really anyone got any tips or advice/tools needed to remove drivers door card, I think the speakers been knocked lose by the last owner as it rattles with any bit of base but the others are fine so I know its not the setting, I know the door card on my mk2 wasn't too bad to do but not...
  8. lewischadwick7

I know you'd have thought that with them putting LEDs in all the other bulbs bar the reverse light, i'll be doing the interior next and sticking red in the footwell to match the clocks/dash lighting :)
  9. lewischadwick7

changed the reverse bulb to an LED before after
  10. lewischadwick7

miles better and the spray covers the whole screen! have a look at the first post here http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=390609 :) I got these one and they're heated too in case you need heated ones...
  11. lewischadwick7

tinted the front fogs and fitted washer mist jets :D
  12. lewischadwick7

de wipered rear window & added some pressed plates
  13. lewischadwick7

got the windows tinted last night
  14. lewischadwick7

yep you're right it is! it's not something I've tried yet tbf but heard loads of good stuff about it
  15. lewischadwick7

looks well that jay! what was your LSP of choice?
  16. lewischadwick7

had the wheels off for a full deep clean decontamination and sealed for winter :) hopefully tonight I get the windows tinted too
  17. lewischadwick7

Seat Leon MK3 1.6tdi 105bhp owners?

cheers greenman! loving it so far even though it's only been a week haha!
  18. lewischadwick7

busy weekend for me, new windscreen fitted and coated with AW H2GO, debadged the rear and gave the car a full decontamination and then finished off with a glaze and wax (didn't have time for any correction this weekend :( )
  19. lewischadwick7

vcds anyone

no bother just drop us a pm :thumbup:
  20. lewischadwick7

got a lovely stone chip which turned into a crack within 10 minutes last night :censored: autoglass out for tomorrow morning for a new screen
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members