Search results

1. Dashcam/Start/Stop

I wired my own into the fuses using a proper hard wiring kit. I originally chose(not a Formentor but a similar Leon fuseboard) to use the Radio Display fuse but that doesn't lose power with the ignition off as the radio can stay on and power itself when the key isn't in the ignition. Although my...
  2. Infotainment screen resolution/pixel density

Within Android Auto you can change the resolution in Developer settings, you could try that and see is there an improvement.
  3. Sound from releasing break pedal

Multiple reasons, could be autocorrect but also could be the OP is not a native English speaker based on their profile flag of origin.
  4. Hybrid delivery delays

That is okay then, I thought you would have been livid and fit to pull your hair and anybody near you, their hair also off them. A very matter of fact email you got as well, for a customer so incredibly patient. I'll say this though, my Formentor(mysterious car I've received no update on) was...
  5. Hybrid delivery delays

I'd be telling them to swing for it, that or go onto a car supermarket(if no extras) and say I want this car and see what offers come back. You can always have it delivered or(if trading in) can drive to get it.
  6. Dash Cam Installation

It's like removing anything for the first time, I remember removing a rear light assembly and it was very snug on the car. I was so afraid to put pressure on it. Eventually it came away from the car, not breaking anything or damaging paintwork, all to change a bulb as Seat decided to put...
  7. Dash Cam Installation

Did you watch the Youtube video shared above about the Formentor? Anyway my Leon is nearly the exact same. Only difference is that on his there is a little button or tab(if you like) on the left whereas mine is on the right. What I did was(one side at a time) was pull the left hand side in a...
  8. Dash Cam Installation

Take pictures of the fuseboard before you remove anything. You'd be surprised how quickly you forget where it came out out. Was it 4th from the left or 5th from the left??
  9. Dash Cam Installation

I fitted a front one last weekend, albeit to a Leon, but frankly the fuseboard seems the same. I didn't do the rear so cannot comment. It was a pretty easy DIY job on the front. I used the 20amp 12v(cigarette socket) fuse so that when the power goes off so does the dashcam. I had it wired to...
  10. When did you order, when is it arriving?

I asked about it when ordering, wasn't available in Ireland but was in other countries. I was more or less told it was more quickly available to countries with LHD and similar variants than those with RHD orders so Ireland do not offer it. My Formentor order is due for build WK05, which is...
  11. When did you order, when is it arriving?

What are they doing in the UK ports that is taking so long. Isn't the PDI done at the dealers? Surely it's just throw them on the correct truck and away they go?
  12. When did you order, when is it arriving?

Happened to me, I ordered a Hybrid V with Metallic paint and 3 options(Elec tailgate, alarm and an XL pack) arguably 4 with the paint and I was shown the screen where a guy way way before me ordered metallic and 2 options and he still didn't have a build date. Dealer was shocked when he pulled...
  13. Hybrid delivery delays

Ah Leaseplan, the company who like to remove the factory mats and replace with their own junk toilet paper thick quality mats. Is it your worth plan that is poor or rather the UK BIK/P11D system that is poor? You may have asked but would it be better for your company to move to a car allowance...
  14. Hybrid delivery delays

Would you not buy a Tesla Model 3 seeing as their prices dropped so much? You'd have your car in 4-8 weeks as they dropped their prices a lot in the past week. £42,990 starting. Yep, not a Formentor but for those who don't want to wait you'd have a Tesla before the Formentor even hit the factory...
  15. Hybrid delivery delays

I got my dates wrong earlier so if it makes you feel any better then my ordered Hybrid is scheduled for Week 5 build which is right hand drive. I assume you mean week 5 rather than May 2023. I was told my the dealer that build is "frozen" which means locked in by the factory. I know that often...
  16. Hybrid delivery delays

My Hybrid V1/2 (only V in Ireland, not variations) enters into build next week. Still haven't told me my payment figure yet. Imagine, shocking stuff. I don't even bother asking the dealer anymore. I don't really want it anymore after the mess Cupra Ireland caused, increasing price nearly...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.