Search results

1. I want my car to sound like this

Turbo sounds good but the rest sounds like someones farting...
  2. Ibiza Mk4 20vt Fr or Cupra

The FR's suspension is way too harsh... Cant even imagine what the Cupra's is like then - if its stiffer!!!
  3. Tyres, Quietness?

The road noise is also doing my head in... Unfortunately i've got loads of tread left on the tyres - got the P-Zeros at the back and some crappy Nankangs [B)] at the front which were on the car when I got it. Would a 215/40 R17 tyre help to reduce road noise at all? Maybe it would absorb...
  4. Problem with bushes........I think?

Make sure you report back :thumbup:
  5. Problem with bushes........I think?

I had Cupra bushes fitted under warranty and the knocking/clunking is still there. The cars going in again to get sorted...
  6. After market stereo steering wheel adapter

Right... The same adapter didnt work on my 2006 Ibiza with an Alpine unit. Struggling to find one that will!
  7. After market stereo steering wheel adapter

What year was your car?
  8. Replacing front ARB bushes

What bushes are you replacing them with?
  9. headlight washers

I just took the pump's fuse out. Sorted :D
  10. Newbie - Advice on connecting my ipod to my ibiza!

Im about to send those products back to CAD because they dont work with my Alpine unit.
  11. ISO adapter for ALL facelift models ('04 onwards)

I've filled in a returns form or whatever it is on there... Bit of a farse but nevermind. Thanks for the help
  12. ISO adapter for ALL facelift models ('04 onwards)

So according to the first post in this thread, the Celsus ASC2638 works... I have just installed an Alpine HU and tried using this, along with the correct Alpine lead, and nothing works. Have tried configuring the set-up on the HU but still doesnw work. Has anyone tried the ASC2638 with an...
  13. Painting S Badge

Sorry, I just went in, asked for an S grill badge and he scribbled it down. It'll be on the back of the badge won't it? Or is that too much effort :p :D I'll tell you on Tuesday if you haven't found out before :thumbup:
  14. Painting S Badge

I sprayed both the S and the grill surround satin black... Im not keen on the S being black aswell so ive ordered a new badge which will stay silver. The FR has different colour bumper inserts which makes it look odd imo.
  15. Ibiza FR wheel colour

Notice you're in the NW... Where did you get them done?
  16. Ibiza FR wheel colour

I Agree, on those pictures the height looks good for a standard car. The back looks lower than mine - like you say though its the fact that the wheels, tyres and arches are black so gives that impression. The spacers probably help too.
  17. Ibiza FR wheel colour

Cheers. Looks good even with standard suspension. My wheels are a mess (bought the car used) ... Think i'll be having them refurbed and a colour change, after seeing yours. Was it expensive to do?
  18. Ibiza FR wheel colour

Very nice [B)] Is your car on standard suspension? And what spacers are you running? Edit- Forget the question about spacers, just got the answer from another thread!
  19. why cant i get a sound system

Quality. Thanks alot :thumbup:
  20. why cant i get a sound system

What adapter did you find that works?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.