1. Hardscupra16

Rear brembo brake caliper best place?

Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Hardscupra16

There's a few bits that I need Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Hardscupra16

Thank you for the reply guys do you have a phone number sere motors or is there a site I can look on Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Hardscupra16

Hi guys needing a rear near side brembo brake caliper for my lcr mk1 where is the best place to get 1? I also need a front suspension bearing? Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Hardscupra16

undertray pics lcr

I'm looking for one of these to mine is a 2005 lcr, sorry to jump in on your post. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Hardscupra16

Tick over

Oh I see maybe I just misheard what some one was telling me thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Hardscupra16

Tick over

Hi guys just a quick question might sound stupid but was wondering if the lcr like to sit on tick over I've heard some turbo cars don't like it? Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Hardscupra16

Irratic turbo boost isuue

Very similar to mine I had a seat leon TDI on an 03 plate went into limp mode and struggled to get 60/70 I replaced a few bits being the cheaper option hoping wasn't the turbo to then finding out it was the turbo. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Hardscupra16

South East members list

Leon cupra r mk1 Birchington Kent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Hardscupra16

All the best for 2017

Happy new year guys all the best Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Hardscupra16

Boost gauge mounting places

I recently fitted 1 on my drivers side pillar I'll upload a picture later looks really nice and works spot on :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Hardscupra16

Am i the only one paranoid driving a cupra

To be honest I think I get more paranoid that I'm going to brake the car I mean I drive it normally but just can't help myself sometimes to put my foot down and hear that turbo. Wouldn't worry about other people you got a nice car just enjoy it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Hardscupra16

Am i the only one paranoid driving a cupra

I second this I wish they would but they just don't with the R Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Hardscupra16

Cupra engine fans run after switch off

Yes my LCR does the same I travel 15 miles to work and when I leave it a couple of minutes before switching off they stay on for at least 10 seconds after Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Hardscupra16

Cupra R vs Leon 1.9 TDI FR

Not sure to be honest I'll check on the way home this evening and update what my car says I'm averaging I looked at getting the fr I found that they where A BIT pricey. I love my LCR best car I've ever owned Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Hardscupra16

Cupra R vs Leon 1.9 TDI FR

I've got the cupra r 225 bam engine 260bhp and I travel every day 30 miles and It isn't that thirsty depending on how you drive it, it is hard not to give it a blast every now and then haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Hardscupra16

2016 SEATCupra.net National Meetup AT TRAX 25th SEPT - 15th Anniversary

Hey guys I'm a newbie to the site would like to know when the next meet is and where as I would like to come Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Hardscupra16

Hi thank you for the welcome :)
  19. Hardscupra16

Hi all I'm a newbie to here I own a seat Leon cupra R BAM engine running 260bhp
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members