Search results

1. Fuel Pressure Regulator seems to be wrong 4.0bar - Runs rich

Looks too cheap Try getting it from the dealer. An original one should cost about 50 euro or so
  2. Fuel Pressure Regulator seems to be wrong 4.0bar - Runs rich

Yes it could cause it to run rich. The ibiza never came with 4 bar FPR.
  3. Fuel Pressure Regulator seems to be wrong 4.0bar - Runs rich

Yes First make sure the car is stock 100% And I really doubt the previous owner has made a mistake, the 4 bar regulator comes in a few specific cars, and has nothing to do with the ibiza. So make sure it is complety stock, if it is, just throw in the 3 bar regulator.
  4. Fuel Pressure Regulator seems to be wrong 4.0bar - Runs rich

The stock part should really be 3.0 bar..
  5. Glovebox replacement

Why? The pins are very easy to get out. Simply pull them
  6. K04 064 power figures

What would be the k04 064 power figures on the 1.8t? I've tried looking for info on a few build threads but couldn't get a distinct answer
  7. DNU and CJX turbochargers

Hi Anyone knows if there is any difference between the is38 that comes in the CJX and the DNU engine? Are they interchangable? The only difference I could see is the wastegate actuator
  8. Is38 different actuator types?

Hey, IHI lists 2 different types of IS38 turbocharger 9VA04 and 9VA05 Each one has a different actuator so it seems, anybody knows what is the actual difference between these actuators?
  9. Aero kit side skirts

Hey Anyone knows where can I get the side skirts for 6L? The type that comes with the aero kit
  10. Ibiza Facelift 1.4MPI vs. Ibiza 1.9 SDI

1.4 75 HP is a great engine Reliable and simple
  11. Apr gt28rs

Hey Anybody knows what is the exhaust side A/R on the APR gt28rs?
  12. Help with pcv valve diagram

Number 6 is the PCV valve Good luck with the rest, it's all in the diagram, feel free to ask
  13. Couple Issues water+overheating

You have checked the fuses on the battrey? Should be fuse number 3 if you count from the left
  14. Couple Issues water+overheating

It doesn't look like the relay.
  15. Couple Issues water+overheating

No, it's the same in every engine. I circled the location where it should be, about there just down in the engine bay. let me make it easier for you, look from underneath the car, you'll need to remove the bottom engine cover.
  16. Couple Issues water+overheating

Look deeper down, you'll see it, it's not literally under the battery. 2 connectors are connected to it if I remember right. Two 10mm bolts are securing it, might be a bit difficult to release them as they used locktite to lock the threads in the factory.
  17. Xenon headlight adjustment

Hey, how do I adjust the headlights properly? I've seen the regular adjustment threads as any other headlight has, but there is the automatic headlight motor, do I need to adjust this aswell? How does it work in the Ibiza?
  18. Exhaust

Your exhaust is Identical to any sports model of the Ibiza, including the FR and Cupra, so you have quite a few options
  19. Smoking on downshift and decceleration

Just replaced the PCV a few hours ago, altough the old one didn't seem faulty (wasnt stuck or anything or had any dirt) Didn't drive the car yet, I'll update soon.
  20. Smoking on downshift and decceleration

Hey, Ibiza cupra 1.8T BBU engine. Smoke coming out of the exhaust mostly after downshifting within lower range of RPM (1500 to 2000). Lets say I am cruising at 5th gear, letting the car slow down by itself, downshifting to 4th, stopping at red light, pressing the throttle slightly and white...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.