Search results

1. Harry's cupra

Kinetic Manni arrived today..... Doesnt mean im happy. (All up and running now)

I will do, may have come across each other already as its either Merlins or Pumas that I go to Benson to install mods etc. Work at Westlands
  2. Harry's cupra

Yeah Yeovilton is only just down the road, been up to Benson a few times for work as well. What do you do in the RAF then?
  3. Harry's cupra

You guys RAF by any chance mentioning Benson?
  4. Harry's cupra

THS intercooler Logs!!

Any more logs for this yet?
  5. Harry's cupra

is anyone running h&r cup kit?

Can't remember how low the kit takes it to be honest nothing silly, Cheers i'm happy with how it looks not to low so it doesn't rub etc
  6. Harry's cupra

No rubbing with no spacers on the back, did have 15mm spacers and it rubbed anytime I went near a slight bump. Putting 10mm on should be fine
  7. Harry's cupra

I've got the h$r cup kit on mine her is a couple pics. I've had no problems with the kit i'm sure its not as good as coilovers but depends what your using the car for I suppose. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d168/Harryscupra123/CupraSRI03.jpg?t=1189443159...
  8. Harry's cupra

Cupra R brake disc

Thanks mate, about what I thought they should be
  9. Harry's cupra

Cupra R brake disc

D and A would be really helpfull cheers
  10. Harry's cupra

Cupra R brake disc

would be really helpful if you would mate, along with the overall diameter as well.
  11. Harry's cupra

Cupra R brake disc

wrong dimension
  12. Harry's cupra

Cupra R brake disc

Can anyone tell me what dimension D is on the Ibiza Cupra R front discs pleas http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d168/Harryscupra123/Brakedisc.jpg?t=1189099000
  13. Harry's cupra

Fiat coupe 20v Turbo, 304mmx28mm 4x100 brakes discs

Sorry my mistake, ment integral lug
  14. Harry's cupra

Fiat coupe 20v Turbo, 304mmx28mm 4x100 brakes discs

Little while back i'm pretty sure someone was seeling on ebay some brembos off a Fiat Coupe that had been adapted to fit on mk2 golf hubs, think they have just had to machine a little bit off the carrier which is part of the caliper on the Fiat Coupe Brembos.
  15. Harry's cupra

Brembos and braided hoses

I've bought some brembos off a guy on Edition38, think they came off a Rallye, not recieved them yet but the hoses coming with them don't look like they are braided but I assume they obviously fit the calipers.
  16. Harry's cupra

Brembos and braided hoses

Are braided hoses essential when fitting brembo calipers????
  17. Harry's cupra

My White IHI

I thought you were selling this car?
  18. Harry's cupra

has anyone seen my car

Would you be interested in doing another intercooler at all???
  19. Harry's cupra

has anyone seen my car

Not seen your car but am i right in saying you fitted a Laguna intercooler to it?
  20. Harry's cupra

ibiza k04...gt28rs soon to be (PICS)

kit for the brakes would be good
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.