Search results

1. Cupra 290 Black

Literally 90% of cupras on the cupra forum are dynamic grey lol . A rare colour would be that teal blue but you'd struggle shifting that
  2. New Curpa 290 Clutch Slip

Yeah I have that to sometimes. It seems to fix itself after a long drive. But it does rear its ugly head every now and then. I experience what you've described only when I shift fast from 1st to 2nd when accelerating hard. I know mines gone as it sometime slips in 3rd ,4th,5th and 6th when...
  3. Rear FR badge coming off

Not sure if it's common but you might want to get some floss or string to remove it so you can affix it properly .
  4. New MK3 Leon CUPRA R Confirmed

Who reckons this will actually be shipped with an uprated engine mount ? God forbid they let this wheel hop as violently as the normal cupra .
  5. What colour is this?

Lol monsoon grey , hahaha. Have you even tried to configure a cupra on the Seat website?
  6. New Curpa 290 Clutch Slip

Did seat replace the clutch under warranty? My clutch has started to slip
  7. Vehicle Tracker

It won't be in that bad of a nick , mine goes through that everyday . I do understand though and it's like having a random guy dip into your missus and expect to take her back.
  8. Trackday tips n tricks

Ah you need to join the Facebook group, he's on there. "Dee-jay bizz-r" is his user name on Fb and yeah, they were stock brakes
  9. Chosen a Cupra 300 over a BMW M240i

Oh wow . Had my cupra for 9 months now and I love but I too believe you've downgraded by choosing a he cupra over the m240i. I was behind a m140i the other day which I believe has the same engine , bright orange with the number plate "m140 yh" and I could not keep up from 10mph-70mph. It's so...
  10. Trouble after remap

Off topic but why would anyone want to remap a 1.6 ecomotive? The power gains would be significant and if you're really after extra oomph, go for a Fr or cupra. Sorry if this sounds condescending but it really baffles me when people remap cars that are tailored towards economy and not performance.
  11. This anyone on here? Haha

For peace of mind I leave my car in my thoughts. I save on garage space, depreciation and I won't have to turn on the engine occasionally to keep the battery charged.
  12. DRL gone yellow and dim

Hmm there's someone else stealing your idea of using a Fr Leon as a learners car. I'll find them and challenge them to a 30-100 for you . You're welcome
  13. DRL gone yellow and dim

Ive think I saw this car the other day in thamesmead on the flyover ! You're close ! Too bad it's not a cupra though
  14. Cupra v Golf r

A 150kg weight discrepancy wouldn't result in a reduction of 10mpg. How long was the drive for ? Were the cars warm when you started? Many factors to account for
  15. Cupra 290 gone

Tbh it's not very smart to finance it or buy it out right... It'd only be worth it if it was a more reputable brand .
  16. 2017 Leon!!!

I think this is normal. Mine does this too
  17. Lima Bean written off! :(

I don't have gap insurance and *touch wood nothing happens to my cupra . How much would gap insurance be if you were to buy it ?
  18. 034 Motorsport lower engine mount impressions

It might be because of the mount but I've changed from the cs5p to PSS and ive noticed little change. Most noticeable change is it doesn't spin as much in 2nd and that's about it . Haven't tested it in the wet yet
  19. Picked up my Leon last week

They look very similar, if not the same as the wheels that come on the cupra 300, minus the lack of paint ofc.
  20. 034 Motorsport lower engine mount impressions

You won't regret it! I'm surprised the cupra doesn't come with it stock tbh. I remember I once let me sister test drive it and she even invoked the abysmal wheel hop , she didn't even use half the throttle! I digress, it's something to look forward to!