Search results

1. ccclark

Help Fitting a Miltec to a ko3s decat

I’ve recently purchased a cupra r Miltec and wanting know what people used or how they fit it to a cupra auq with a ko3s decat before I cut the flange off it cheers for any help
  2. ccclark

N249 and sai delete

Just wanted to know if there's a sticky for this had a quick look but couldn't find anything there used to be a good guide but pics had been removed any help appreciated all I've managed to do is remove the vac box on top of the rocker cover, block the pipes up from that and connect the DV to...
  3. ccclark

Need help with a part no

After a part no for a pipe that comes off the coolant flange where the green temp sensor goes it's the bottom pipe the car is auq code
  4. ccclark

How to replace injectors

hi there don't wanna sound like a idiot but when changing the injector rail do I need pull a fuse to drain fuel before replacement of the new rail incase of air getting in or fuel Going all over the place it's on my m8s 1.2 3 cylinder never done anything like this before trying to save him...
  5. ccclark

Fitting the cupra r sway bar to my cupra

Been fitting sum new coilovers to my cupra the plan was to raise the suspension up and replace the cut sway with a cupra r 1 I've just purchased but when I've looked the cupra swaybar has only got 1 bolt holding the bush on (either side) whilst the cupra r swaybar has 2 bolts on either bush, I...
  6. ccclark

Help with fault codes 16684/16687

Ive just had the car mapped last week running very well (in till today )just took it for a blast along the road engine warning flashing like mad ,loss off power when I got back noticed a funny burning smell so I plugged it in with my cheep code reader and got those codes it didn't give me any...
  7. ccclark

Remapped ecu

Hi there I've recently acquired a ecu which I'm told it's got a stage 1 map but it has the immo still on I do have the clocks to go with it but I'm told it still won't work is there a place I can take it to get unlocked or is there any1 from my area on the forum who could help I'm from County...
  8. ccclark

Cupra r bumper guides

Having trouble getting my hands on some cupra r bumper guides I havnt got a clue what they look like ,every body I message who's breaking a cupra r won't part with them surely this can't be this hard! (Probably just me tho )can any 1 point me in the right direction where I could purchase the...
  9. ccclark

Which front sway bar

my car is sitting on coil overs and is pretty much slammed on its ass just wanting to know what are the best sway bars to purchase as mine has been cut off by the previous owner! I'm presuming that this was done to get it so low )just wanting to know if there's away to fit 1 whilst having my car...
  10. ccclark

Snapped plastic pipe

its underneath that plate where the dipstick is I think it's joined on to the PCv pipe looks like it comes from the block a hard plastic one, does any 1 know a part no so I could replace it and what does it do ?any help is appreciated thanks
  11. ccclark

Part no help with a perished vac pipe

Just wanted to know if any 1 knows what the pipe before the PCv valve is called as mine has perished and can't find 1 anywhere tried euro and the dealers but think he priced me up for the wrong pipe as he said it would be £189 it's a 1.8t cupra Aug engine the pipe is located under the mani at...
  12. ccclark

Possible broken spring

Hi there My car is fitted with coilovers not sure of the make but I noticed today that 1 side of my car sits a lot lower than the other ive also noticed that my strut top sits a lot higher than the other this is both on the same side,could this be a broken Spring ?I've had a quick look but...
  13. ccclark

Cupra r grill swap

was wondering if I could replace the grills on the cupra r bumper with the standard one on my mk1 bumper I know the mouth bit is way too small but was thinking about the grills either side of the badge? Cheers
  14. ccclark

help with alarm

hi im new to the site just bought a mk1 cupra yesterday love the car but now the key fob has broke cant enter it with out the alarm going off , i can start the car fine but alarm still keeps on beeping is there away to drive it without this going off or would it be a new key ? any help would be...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise