Search results

1. KoNG

Infotainment 1969 update

1982 is not released yet.
  2. KoNG

Infotainment 1969 update

Yes same rules like with 1969, but could be again installed from home if you take the risk yourself 😉 like many people did it with 1969
  3. KoNG

Infotainment 1969 update

I hope soon we will have 1982 fixing the enoing reversing camera glitch (flicker)
  4. KoNG

OBD Modifications

Alarm chirp confirmation lock / unlock - working on my car with factory alarm ZV Quittierungen: Quittungston_hmi_einstellbar: active Quittierungston_bei_entriegeln: active Quittungs_ton_bei_verriegeln: active
  5. KoNG

OBDEleven Formentor - See below for working ones

It's a bit different check your value in 09 adaptation channels ZV Komfort_Fensterheber: Komfort_schliessen: active Komfortbedienung_ffb_aktiv: active Komfortbedienung_fh_oeffnen_ueber_funk: active...
  6. KoNG

Pollen filter

Just adding this for complete picture
  7. KoNG

Seat Leon 2020 eHybrid check engine light

These are moist likely old errors. I would clean everything and go for drive then you will see what come back
  8. KoNG

Seat Leon 2020 eHybrid check engine light

Ouch again dealership not knowing the SEAT knowledge. :mad: . You can run test on the pump from ECU. Measure the PINs if needed. Let them speak to seat potentially they will be replacing the pump as start with and then troubleshoot further. As Boomer mentioned ECU is coded to the vehicle and...
  9. KoNG

In car Hotspot & Apple Car play

Is that not only software issues? What version is the main infotainment unit ?
  10. KoNG

Used Leon problems

Ask your main dealer if there is any outstanding service recall especially for the First edition there were plenty of these i went to the main dealer at least 6 times to get issues sorted. Especially TPI 2066692 was the main update for several units
  11. KoNG

Retrofit washer fluid level indicator

Can't believe the tank has already the terminals and SEAT didn't run two silly wire to enable this function - unbelievable :mad: bunch of .....
  12. KoNG

From analog to digital dashboard

I don't think this is right. VW wouldn't allow you to use old used parts that is for sure 😀
  13. KoNG

Matrix headlights

Extra money 💰 standard is only projector LED
  14. KoNG

Oil Temp Wildly Fluctuating

Bottom part of the engine is where is the sensor located
  15. KoNG

Retrofitting Travel assist Seat Leon KL

Do you know the parts that is needed by any chance?
  16. KoNG

Oil Temp Wildly Fluctuating

Faulty oil sensor I think
  17. KoNG

Retrofitting Travel assist Seat Leon KL

Did anyone got the steering wheel heater working after the wheel is replaced? Any additional wiring is required from BCM? I was looking for wiring diagram but didn't find any useful information about it.
  18. KoNG

Software upgrade

I don't think so this is internal recall within the Seat service network, nothing publicly announced. Internally called as service campaigns
  19. KoNG

Software upgrade

Mainly sorting issues with SOS errors, adaptive cruise control, reversing camera, central electronics unit, steering module etc.
  20. KoNG

Software upgrade

Yes the major one installed was updating at least another 8 control units
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.