Search results

1. New to forums - cupra security

As stated before the Seat Cupra is not so known by general Public. Hence the parts are also not so easily sold as VW or Audi, my as VW had 2 or (same ?) burgler(s) which took dash/airbags - in under 2 years of time. If a pro wants it, seems hard to stop that. Meantime as long as not same...
  2. Speed limits in dash display

Why would the camera be disabled, after fitting by SEAT ?? Do not believe all cars will be fitted with camera, as even cheap dash - centre speaker missing in action when not ordered.
  3. Syphon's 2017 MK3 LEON CUPRA 300

Can agree, I think the previous Cupra is more of a sleeper. The 300 is more Flashy. I did like the white in the interiour in the 290, more so as white is the distinct cupra colour.
  4. warning queuing traffic

No connection with the Navigtion. The RDS signal is the one to be disabled, so the radio signal in the FM range. Look for this in the manual, should be clear.
  5. Syphon's 2017 MK3 LEON CUPRA 300

Real beauty Scott, DELIGHTFUL !! Enjoy for many safe miles.
  6. Speed limits in dash display

Also I do believe the Eye is needed for this, as rekocgnition medium. I have the Tech-Pack fitted and indeed camera is there. All nice and handy but I value ACC more in the car.
  7. New larger SEAT SUV on the way in 2018

Can be but remember that the Tiguan also has a lenghted version, so my money would be on that.
  8. New 2017 Ibiza - official details and pictures

Lucky -or not- we can not argue about good taste or this case the lack of that. I find the new Biza a much nicer car to see, more grown-up so to speak.
  9. 184 diesel FR for short journeys?

OK, as being an 'Out-of-the-box' person : Why not go for a nice Cupra 280/290, abt 3 - 3,5 years of age ?? A delight to drive and much better with the low commuting distance.
  10. 2017 Leon!!!

Nice, looking good. But now seems to be crying for black mirror caps ?
  11. Cupra 300 General Discussion and Pics

Huh - a Wild Rover, in this case ....?
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Weekend Perhaps can be done if the funds received by dealer, before weekend. If so, why not on Sat/PM ??
  13. 2017 Leon!!!

Red Red is a great colour, specially with the black line combi, for the 290. With the new front on the 300 I'm inclined to go darker.
  14. 2017 Leon!!!

Red Red is a great colour, specially with the black line combi, for the 290. With the new front on the 300 I'm inclined to go darker.
  15. 2017 Leon!!!

F'lift Would not go as far as to call ugly, but do agree that new front is not tip-top and I think less balanced than before (290). But also we need to get used to this new design. More or less same situation as the new sub-8 rims. But with these mid-life updates they can not make...
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

OK all clear, not much of a surprise here. Bút seems to me that the Contis are the best compromise; specially in the wet.
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Both I have the Contis, however the newest ones, sofar no complains on wet or dry. Noice and steering are all very good. Which leading to question: How are P-Zero in this respect -of noice- ? Also I assume the tyre is harder, or Perelli has come around to more general taste ?
  18. Which Leon will suit me ??

Use ?? Mutli-link is the better system but if the car is never driven to (or near) it's potential it will not be missed too. Can agree both will do the job but imo the MLink is just a bonus, when going for the 184 Hp, as engine performance will be much more decisive I believe.
  19. Tyre Pressure monitoring

Strange indeed, to state the least. Guess SEAT will just use what is available in the factory, at that given time ?
  20. Not to compare, but.... http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/images/smilies/grin.gif

Saw the new rich uncle of the Seat Leon, in person (car) of the brand new Porsche, Panamera shooting brake which named sport touring. Now what to compare or not to compare ? To check both of the cars on the 'en profil' side they have a great deal which does look the same. Specially when in...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.