Search results

1. WhiteCupra290

Boot Gas Struts

No as it's not a golf... Just buy the ones in link when they come into stock and simple as swapping them over Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. WhiteCupra290

Lowered MK3 Leon

Hi guys, thinking of buying 30mm lowering springs, have hardly seen any Leon's lowered that aren't on air, please post photos of your lowered MK3 with what springs and drop you went for, Thanks in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. WhiteCupra290

Boot Gas Struts

Didn't have to make choices regarding model etc mate just click buy it now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. WhiteCupra290

Boot Gas Struts

These are the exact ones you want, fit great, raise the boot perfectly will fit 3 or 5 door Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. WhiteCupra290

Turn traction control off

No that's it all :) best you can get in the Leon is relaxed esc, not off :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. WhiteCupra290

Turn traction control off

Should be in Car Settings Esc sport Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. WhiteCupra290

Footwell lights flashing with indicator

Help! Just noticed passenger side foot well light is flashing with the indicators, Assuming this isn't normal nor something could've accidentally activated in vagcom? Is it a common issue? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. WhiteCupra290

Niallain's Mk3 Leon FR 184 SC

Hey buddy could you post some photos of the boot struts fitted? Going to have a crack tomorrow and would just like a couple photos for reference and any advice you can give :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. WhiteCupra290

VW Golf R 310 DSG vs. SEAT Leon Cupra 300 DSG

[emoji23][emoji23] exactly buddy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. WhiteCupra290

VW Golf R 310 DSG vs. SEAT Leon Cupra 300 DSG

The 7 speed is the latest flagship dsg box, shown in the latest Golf R and the coming new polo GTI, It'll be the next cupra that the new box filters down to it :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. WhiteCupra290

Changing forum username

Hi guys, sold my 290 and bought a FR... so now the username is confusing when listing on forum posts, anyone any idea how to change the username to something more general [emoji23] cheers in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. WhiteCupra290

Subtle aesthetic modifications to consider?

I've done similar to others here, tinted rear lights, did them with medium tinting film instead of fly eyes, as dislike the wee holes when washing etc :) I've also deleted the rear wiper for a smoother look, fitted a Kill All Wipers glass bung instead. Also fitted the Maxton Designs rear...
  13. WhiteCupra290

Who has got their Fr tdi's mapped-options/recommendations

I'll have the pipercross filter if it's for the 2.0 tdi 184 buddy :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. WhiteCupra290

Intermittent cold start issue

Mines is the exact same, I've been back to dealer twice under warranty and both times they've found no issue :) so wouldn't worry about it man Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. WhiteCupra290

Yeah my car was only in for about two hours, but you can get the sps handset that means you can switch map on and off etc from the handset and install yourself :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. WhiteCupra290

Revo are fantastic I have to say, transformed my 184, absolute weapon, in gear rolling acceleration is amazing, the lift in all gears is stunning, Drive ability isn't really affected as it's still quite smooth Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. WhiteCupra290

That's my bad! Misunderstood what you had posted as assumed this photo was your upload! Serves me right for not looking [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. WhiteCupra290

Yeah mines is exact same as that! How come your main screen looks different then [emoji848] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. WhiteCupra290

Ah I have a 16 plate leon and my screen looks totally different so I'm guessing yours is a facelift? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.