Search results

1. Headunit capability

Check out the FAQ as there is a good write up on this - link.
  2. My standard Mk3 Ibiza Cupra clean again!

Thanks Dale :D
  3. My standard Mk3 Ibiza Cupra clean again!

Cheers guys. :)
  4. My standard Mk3 Ibiza Cupra clean again!

Cheers Riko. I would definitely agree about the gappage! :lol: This would be the first thing to be improved and after that a map. I guess I prefer the detailing side rather than modification. The other thing is alot of my firends have had various vw car projects over the years so I've...
  5. My standard Mk3 Ibiza Cupra clean again!

You can bring it round John but it might not get done at the moment - bit too busy! To be honest I had a little help with cleaning the car this time from a friend at work ;) :D
  6. My standard Mk3 Ibiza Cupra clean again!

Not much difference almost two years on but thought I'd share a few pics of my standard Mk3 Cupra after a clean and polish.
  7. short shifter

Give TTS Roadsport a call or post in their section on SCN. They should be able to help.
  8. short shifter

Check this out mate.
  9. *niggly* issue... / Petrol display on radio

I guess it would depend on how hard your driving the car and what mods it's got! How many miles have you done since you filled it up?
  10. What colours do the Ibiza cupra come in?

Here you go: Link
  11. How old is a MK3 Cupra Owner?

Had the car for five years now and I'm 32. My insurance is £305.
  12. Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

Yeah sure - catch you soon.
  13. Removing Tar Marks from Side Panels

or AG Intensive Tar Remover.
  14. door card clips?

Seat dealers is your best bet but I can't remember how much they are.
  15. Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

B6rtslmmo99 Mostly playing Warhawk at the moment!!
  16. Diesel spots on rear...

Try AG Tar Remover and this should take the diesel spots off. Make sure you use a polish and wax after application so that you've got another layer of protection between the paint and the elements. It will also make it easier clean your car too in the future.
  17. Cupra Conversion

I'd stick with what you got and save like mad until you can afford a Cupra or something else tbh. Otherwise your throwing a lot of time and money into a car that's not what it should be if that makes sense. Jeez, may be you need to start saving for uni! Maybe I'm too sensible!! I do...
  18. Old Skool Golf

Top work mate and nice write up. :thumbup:
  19. Frontmount and wastgate

And me! :)
  20. Frontmount and wastgate

No worries mate, welcome to SCN. There is loads of information in this section mate as it's been covered a fair amount so I'd have a look around and use the search facility.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise