Search results

1. Non start straight after 30 min journey

Hi all, recently bought another ibiza cupra tdi after some git wrote my last one off. Couple of times i've had this problem, today i drove home from work - 30 mins on motorway. Stopped to get fuel and car would not start again. Engine turns over but just doesnt start. Had to wait 5 mins before...
  2. Cupra TDI write off value?

Anybody hazard a rough guess as to write off value. Some knob drove into the side of me the other day and i can't work out what i could expect roughly as a value from insurance company. Autotrader valuation tool thing reckons roughly £1300 but reading insurance policy etc they say about value...
  3. Whats the standard mk4 ibiza cupra alloy offset?

What year is your car?
  4. Whats the standard mk4 ibiza cupra alloy offset?

Posted in wrong section....please close.
  5. Whats the standard mk4 ibiza cupra alloy offset?

Anybody help me out. I checked out the standard alloy size for a 55 plate cupra which lists it as 7jx17 ET38. I just bought another alloy as a spare which was listed as coming off a mk4 ibiza cupra yet the rim shows ET41?
  6. Whats the standard mk4 ibiza cupra alloy offset?

Anybody help me out. I checked out the standard alloy size for a 55 plate cupra which lists it as 7jx17 ET38. I just bought another alloy as a spare which was listed as coming off a mk4 ibiza cupra yet the rim shows ET41?
  7. Calibre motion 2 alloys

Yeah the calibre's are also 17"x7" with PCD 5x100. The offset concerns me in case the new alloys don't fit over the stupid brake calipers although a difference of 2mm is hopefully not a problem....
  8. Calibre motion 2 alloys

Anybody know if these alloys fit a 2005 Ibiza Cupra or do they need spacers or something? The only difference i can see is the offset. The originals are ET38 and the calibre are ET40. ***edit*** The centre bore is different aswell - original is 57.1mm and calibre is 73.1mm again is this a problem?