Search results

1. 170pd leon fr stutter at idle but revs normal.

Returned to post as I hate Un finished queries. Had this stutter issue, Got the metal gasket, still didn't resolve it. Cleaned out the egr valve, still didn't resolve it. Sort of gave up and just kept driving, yip bad I know. Then put her in for oil and filter and asked garage to look at...
  2. 170pd leon fr stutter at idle but revs normal.

Yeah that pipe. The o ring around the top looked huge and distorted so I think it's probably causing a wee leak but not a big enough one to cause eml
  3. 170pd leon fr stutter at idle but revs normal.

So that I don't become one of the folk asking assistance then never posting results Got egr off and it was gummed up, like what happens to the toilet after a night on the drink and a curry. Overall seems to stutter less (have the small gasket on side) But on the pipe that comes up from below...
  4. 170pd leon fr stutter at idle but revs normal.

I've done the gasket change to the smaller holed gasket. Started and still feels like there is a stutter/misfire, Will take it to work and will see if it just needs bedded in. If not, I'll still plan to take off egr and clean it up. Anyone Glasgow area with vag com? Cheers
  5. 170pd leon fr stutter at idle but revs normal.

Brilliant, thank you. Did this stop the stutter and car shake at idle?
  6. 170pd leon fr stutter at idle but revs normal.

Hey. I've been lurking in the shadows the last few weeks reading so many threads but ones that seem similar to me never seem to have a final answer or get derailed by folk just wanting to know about re gens. So I've had my car 3 months now and last two months it's had a stutter. Start...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.