Search results

1. Anyone got their Tarraco yet?

I have the same engine and trim, it has plenty of power, if you floor it in 3rd it literally pins you in your seat! A lot of reviewers seem to knock the engine as underpowered due to the ultra slow dsg automatic gearbox, but as a manual car it is great. According to the advertising all models...
  2. Anyone got their Tarraco yet?

Did you go for the 150ps or the 190ps? How are you finding the car & what was your collection experience like? Any added extras or anything missing?
  3. Tarraco ordered

Looks fantastic, I was really hoping for an Atlantic Blue one like yours, I think it's the best colour on the Tarraco, Green is very nice too, but that blue really suits the car in my opinion, better than my Indium Grey one does anyway.
  4. Anyone got their Tarraco yet?

Yes it is an Xcellence Lux, it is the equivalent spec level to the Ateca we had so it would have been a downgrade to go for anything else and my wife is used to the drone view camera, so that was a must have for us.
  5. Anyone got their Tarraco yet?

Thanks, I've now had my Tarraco a little over two weeks and so far I am very pleased with it. I have the 2.0 TDI Manual also and I can't fault the drive at all, the engine is running superbly, gear changes feel very smooth & a lot less clunky than they were in the Ateca, the power is there when...
  6. Anyone got their Tarraco yet?

Thanks I have already seen the dark camo one up close at a dealership and another on the road. It's very nice and would be my first choice, a close second would be the blue. I was refering to the the Indium Grey one a member posted a pic of earlier in the thread. I have since ordered mine in...
  7. Anyone got their Tarraco yet?

How does it look in that colour? I've just placed an order for a indium grey Xcellence lux, I really wanted the dark camo to be honest, but the dealer was only offering discount on stock cars and was limited to grey and silver as that's what they had. We chose grey as silver is a bit boring and...
  8. What colour?

The Ateca colours aren't the best are they, wen't with Black Magic to begin with as we love our black Leon Fr and black hides the plastic Ateca bumpers better, but then decided it was time for a change, so we changed the order to Rodium Grey. Would have loved Samoa orange but couldn't be...
  9. SEAT Ateca Owner's Register

Traded in our 14 plate Phantom Black Mk3 Leon Fr Technology which has the optional 18" alloys and ordered an Ateca Xcellence in Rodium Grey back in February, pick it up later this week. We had approx a 12 week wait, which seems about average and is earlier than dealers original estimate which...
  10. 2017 Leon!!!

Not sure what Seat were thinking with the Leon facelift? Maybe VW didn't like Seat having such a good looking car... Personally I prefer the original Mk3 design. New grille makes the FR & Cupra look like the previous boring SE trim level and the new LED's don't suit the car. I do like the...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members