Search results

1. Hi all

Ah I'm based in Essex so a little drive for you Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  2. Hi all

Where abouts are you mate? Got mk1 leon cupra for sale at the moment in platinum grey Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  3. Brake discs

Thanks mate that's good advice :-) Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  4. How Low Did You Go?

Car is looking lovely Drew, love them wheels Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  5. Brake discs

Cheers mate Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  6. Brake discs

So I need to replace my front discs as they seem to be warped. I'm looking for a set of grooved discs but unsure what to go with. I want half decent ones but don't have the budget for the best of the best. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  7. Leon Cupra MK2 - Red Bull Do Up

Looks smart mate, won't see many like that on the roads Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  8. what have you done to your car today ?

New wheels look lovely mate. Shame that the turbo rebuild hasn't fixed things. Know of two good garages that you can try if you need a recommendation. Fingers crossed for you Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  9. my cupra

Looks nice mate, very clean Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  10. what have you done to your car today ?

Glad to hear your cracking on with the work on the cupra mate. Be good to see it around town again Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  11. I feel sick - no more words needed

Well a pretty rubbish experience but at least your getting something out of them mate Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  12. I feel sick - no more words needed

Feel for you mate horrible situation to be in. And yeah main dealers seem to have lost actual mechanical ability as they profit more from part swapping than paying real mechanics to actually fix something Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  13. I feel sick - no more words needed

200 for a fog lamp? Healthy mark up they have don't they. Sounds like they are robbing you mate and taking the piss with regards to turn around time Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  14. I feel sick - no more words needed

Ouch not good mate Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  15. Vacuum hose sizes for boost gauge

Also I'm pretty sure it's 5mm vac line that's used....... double check though lol Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  16. Vacuum hose sizes for boost gauge

Hi mate let me know how you get on fitting this as would like to fit one to mine Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  17. Boost leak diagnosed.... advice needed

There was a slight mates discount on there I think but for the hours that went into it i was very happy Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  18. Boost leak diagnosed.... advice needed

I paid 240 cash, that's for removal of turbo, they took it to the fabricator to weld and then re fitted everything including new seals as they are nylon and not much good when it comes to re fitting. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  19. Boost leak diagnosed.... advice needed

Thanks mate, also worked out a lot cheaper than a new turbo as you have to buy it all as one unit. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  20. Boost leak diagnosed.... advice needed

Shepherd garage in Chelmsford mate. Easiest way to get it diagnosed and nice and cheap too. Just hope yours is something nice and cheap like a hose lol Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.