Search results

1. BoyRacer

Cupra Born V3 - Salary Sacrifice Lease

Not too sure about the pricing but when I looked, the sweet spot was the V2 - unless the V3 toys were considered essential.
  2. BoyRacer

Upgraded alloys & seat covers !

Are you sure as mine is 140Nm!
  3. BoyRacer

Born 58kW 204PS V3 first impressions

Thanks for the review @Chester . I took a Born V3 out for a test drive last week and was very impressed with it. I'll read the the review above and compare/contrast my thoughts. The infotainment volume controls are on the RHS of the wheel which confused me initially as VAG cars normally have...
  4. BoyRacer

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That's the first time I've heard of that happening but considering the shortage of used cars I wonder if that's their reason? If you'd decided to leave the marque with it's replacement then that may have some bearing too?
  5. BoyRacer

Air conditioning service??

I'd agree that they're trying their luck. Some people do believe them though.
  6. BoyRacer

Farewell

Enjoy your new car.
  7. BoyRacer

Locking wheel nut key

Hmmmm lol. Just checked mine and realised that I'd also forgotten about the plug-in inflator. Maybe others can say what their car came with?
  8. BoyRacer

Locking wheel nut key

You probably won't need the inflation kit though as the SealInside tyres are quite good for most small punctures - when the offending cause has been removed.
  9. BoyRacer

Locking wheel nut key

Oh yes.
  10. BoyRacer

Locking wheel nut key

As above, you also should have a towing eye and a wheel cap remover (as well as the jack) in the kit bag. If you don't have a bag then it will be difficult to get the caps off to check for locking nuts lol!
  11. BoyRacer

Locking wheel nut key

It should be in the bag that has the jack etc.
  12. BoyRacer

Navigation view

On my non FL version IIRC the 3D view option sorts that. However I might just be thinking about my other car.......
  13. BoyRacer

Navigation auto-zoom?

That's because you like the techie experience lol.
  14. BoyRacer

Navigation auto-zoom?

As you use the steering wheel roller switch to manually zoom you will also see something similar to 'press for auto' which does as you want.
  15. BoyRacer

What petrol and bonnet struts

It will happily accept either octane. I'm sure there must be some sort of a gain in using 98 but I've not noticed anything on the few occasions when I've filled up with it.
  16. BoyRacer

Cupra Ateca Boot Liner

I like how it can also be used as a 'dining table' if need be. ;)
  17. BoyRacer

CUPRA Ateca 2020 in for review - any questions?

My question is why it's on your drive and not on mine. ;)
  18. BoyRacer

Station Logo help

I'm only guessing as I don't have a FL car but try putting the logos on a USB drive that has at least one MP3 on. Then the option to look at that drive from the logo menu could be available?
  19. BoyRacer

Station Logo help

Maybe select the USB drive as a media source first?
  20. BoyRacer

Cupra 290BE Bucket seat white trim cracked!

Just point out that it is a known issue and ask them to escalate it to SEAT UK.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.