Search results

1. BoyRacer

Wireless charging - EPP.

I'm looking at getting a new phone which supports wireless Extended Power Profile (faster charging) and wondered if that ability was in the Cupra?
  2. BoyRacer

What wheel (and tyre) size is your Ateca?

Just wondering what the standard width and tyre size is for 17" wheels? Thinking ahead for winter wheels and if my present ones will be suitable.....
  3. BoyRacer

Dimming LED DRL's when indicating - VCDS.

Instead of the DRL's going to 0% when I'm indicating, I'd like to raise the percentage to maybe 30% just so there's no sudden on/off but still enough difference to not be problematic. I did this on my previous 290BE but can't find the link where I got the info from anymore. Can anyone help please?
  4. BoyRacer

Spotted my first Cupra Ateca!

As a Leon Cupra owner and now a Cupra Ateca owner, the usual game to play when out and about is 'Spot the Cupra.' You obviously have to keep your eyes peeled as there's not too many Leons around and, until today, I'd not spotted another Ateca at all. In fact it had gone past me before I twigged...
  5. BoyRacer

SDcard music duplication problem

After having used the same SD card in my old Leon 290 Black Edition Cupra, I added an extra album to the card and noticed that it appeared to have duplicated itself on the car menu. Thinking that I'd maybe removed the card from the computer whilst it was writing or something similar, I deleted...
  6. BoyRacer

What pressure for 17" winter tyres?

As the handbook and filler cap only tells me what the tyre pressures should be for 19" tyres, I wonder if someone could tell me what the 'normal' pressure is for the 17" winter's that I've just fitted? The handbook recommends adding 0.2 bar due to the type of tyre but what does the filler...
  7. BoyRacer

Have you done any 290 VCDS tweaks yet?

I've only had the car a few days but there were a few things that were on my 'to do' list when it arrived. The one that I've had time to look at didn't seem to work - that was the number number of times the indicators flash when you give a brief press of the stalk! :confused: So, could...
  8. BoyRacer

Any free insurance?

Some manufacturers give you 7 days free insurance which helps out with any potential changeover (NCD etc) problems and I wondered if SEAT did the same?
  9. BoyRacer

Does the Cupra have door puddle lights?

Quite a few of the VAG cars have gone into economy mode regarding things that were once standard and I wondered if the Leon still had the puddle lights on the underneath of the doors or is that just a place where the reflector goes?
  10. BoyRacer

290 black wheel offset?

I've preparing for the car's arrival by looking at some winter wheels and realised that I didn't know what the offset was for the inbound new car. :( So my two questions are - what is the current offset and would 7.5x17 ET28 wheels be a suitable match? TIA.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.