Search results

1. Thanks for nothing Seat!!!

So is it people like you that pull out without checking their blind spot over their shoulder?;):p
  2. Thanks for nothing Seat!!!

Thanks Mate
  3. Thanks for nothing Seat!!!

I found that thinner B pillar and extra glass helped and you are right about the blue badge and doors on the SC but I thought it was a chance that wasn't safety related where as not being able to check my blind spot when merging or pulling out was a chance not worth taking
  4. Thanks for nothing Seat!!!

The issue was the fact that they ordered the wrong car to start with and then told me another 12 weeks[:@][:@]
  5. Thanks for nothing Seat!!!

Close but not quite.....I ordered an ST and Seat ordered and shipped a 5 door which I tried on Friday last week before delivery was due on Monday. Having driven it I knew that the reason for wanting an ST or at a push an SC was valid the better over the shoulder visibility. Facing the...
  6. Thanks for nothing Seat!!!

Well the saga of the Leon I was getting on Motability took yet another twist. I drove a 5 door and it had a huge blind spot over my right shoulder. I told the dealer that I wouldn't be taking a 5 door for that reason and said I wanted either the original ST or an SC. They informed me that the ST...
  7. Euro ‪‎NCAP‬ five-star rating for the ‪‎SEAT‬ ‪‎Ateca‬

So satisfying seeing all those Chelsea tractors die horribly with no human injuries
  8. Alternative to LEON Curpa

These Chelsea tractors are driven by two kinds of people generally.........Soccer moms on the school run and gentlemen who are deficient in the trouser department and think of them as a manhood extension :rofl::p
  9. Result.......

:rofl: that's very true I hadn't thought of that
  10. Result.......

I am getting the car through motability
  11. Result.......

Yeah I should have explained I'm a motability customer and had my previous car written off and I test drove an SC which I loved but the doors were too big so I tried to order a 5 door and was told I'd have to wait for a factory order so I ordered an ST or so I thought lol. But I called customer...
  12. Result.......

They have given me Full Link which I wanted but couldn't justify the expense:D
  13. Hola From Mexico

Buenos Dias Russ
  14. Result.......

Well I ordered a Mk3 Leon recently and decided on an FR 1.8 ST because I was told that I'd have to wait for a factory order if I had the 5 door hatch. Called Seat customer services this morning to track the order and was told it was a 5 door. Called the dealer who confirmed it was the hatch not...
  15. Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

Barry Vale of Glamorgan here just waiting for delivery of a Leon FR 1.8 ST
  16. Would somebody be able to do VCDS mods for me please

I am waiting for delivery of my FR Leon ST which I'm hoping I will have very soon as I know it is in the country. I would really appreciate if somebody could unlock and change a couple of things for me. I am in South Wales but am more than happy to take a run out as it will help run it in...
  17. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Thanks dw I will investigate
  18. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Where can I get the £12 clone of which you speak please :funk:?
  19. VCDS modification

I live in Wales and was wondering if anybody would be able to do some VCDS mods for me. I am prepared to travel to facilitate this and the car will hopefully be with me at the end of the week or the beginning of next. Thanks in advance :D:
  20. Leon SC FR 1.8 petrol DSG

I am waiting for delivery of a 1.8 DSG ST although I test drove the 3 door SC. I found it to be really responsive and it cornered like it was on rails although it was still very very comfortable. I only decided on the ST because I am disabled and the SC doors were too big to open wide in...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.