Search results

1. boost gauge fitting

Mine was already fitted when I got my car but it comes through on the drivers side behind the scuttle panel. Follow the bonnet release cable through from the engine bay.
  2. Seat Frame question

Cool, I've known him since primary school. He is a sound bloke and knows his stuff so I'm confident he will sort it for you.
  3. Seat Frame question

Without looking at the seats i can only guess you need a new subframe or fixed mounts adding. Either way talk to garreth at gsm performance he is in nottingham but does mail order. I'm sure he will be able to help you out. Try his website or give him a call.
  4. Cleaning products..

I like poorboys stuff, not as easy to use as the autoglym but it gives great results with a little elbow grease. It's pretty good value too
  5. sump

I had the same problem with mine when I got it, I undid the plug slightly and wrapped in some plumbers ptfe tape. It held fine for a few days until it was sorted properly. Could probably get a new tread tapped in and use the next size up plug if you can't find a sump
  6. Facelift LC honeycomb grille

Probably a bit late now but I just lined them up roughly and pushed in while sliding it back towards the wheel. Thinking about it now you could probably unbolt the runners from the car and clip them into the bumper before hand
  7. interior trim bits

I've seen a few that have been sprayed, it looks fine for a while but doesn't age well from what I have seen. I'd think wrapping it would look better long term but I've never done it personally
  8. Fender flares/extenders

The supercopa front wings are cool but I haven't seen any decent ones for the rear
  9. Nurburg

I've been to the ring a few times but never tried any of the hotels. I get the feeling they will be pretty expensive. We always opted to camp on the brunnchen and use mini moto's to get around on when not in the car.
  10. CHIPEX - Stone chip repair kit - NEW SCN sponsor

I will definitely be giving this a go soon thanks for the write up
  11. Alloy wheel refurb guide

Wow great guide thanks
  12. Introduction

Welcome, hope you find everything you need here
  13. Maciek - New to the forum

Welcome to the forum
  14. Sam's Ibiza 6L TDi

Nice car, keep up the good work
  15. 6L Cupra PD160 Going Hybrid

Looking good mate, it's all worth the pennies we spend lol
  16. Ryan's 1.2 Ibiza MK4

Nice car mate, hope to see more of it here soon
  17. AlexG's '66 Plate' Seat Leon Cupra 290 Black ST in Monsoon Grey

Lovely car, have you done anything to it since owning it?
  18. 20VT Toledo now wrapped GREEN

That looks awesome, great work dude
  19. My first vag turbo

Hi guys, as the title says I am pretty new to the vag community. I've been lurking in the background here since getting hold of my 02 leon cupra 180. So far I am loving the car and the wealth of knowledge that I am finding here!
  20. Stripping out mk1 cupra 180

Sorry mate, I fell asleep with the kids last night. I'll get some pics over to you today.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members