Search results

1. Ateca 1.4TSI in Metallic Black

In my Leon Cupra if you put a finger on one of the dials and move it vertically you can scroll through and pick what you want each dial to read eg g meter, oil temp and boost. Or have each dial reading boost etc
  2. Leon SC baby seat in the back?

I have 3yr old twins and an sc. Now big issue as you just half get in to strap them in. Getting them out I just lean round and unclipped the belts. By the time I've got outo and pushed the seat forward they're already teying to climb out. Most of the time we do take the wife's car but the girls...
  3. Air pressure through heater.

Think you've been spoilt rotten by your S. My Leon is definitely lower pressure through the middle two vents in the dash
  4. 1 year on....

Can't beat heated seats. Was like aircon in the late 90s. Not many cars had it but once you've had a car with it you try not to get another without it
  5. Have anybody changed the suspension?

Wow I wish our speeding fines were like that in uk. I see a lot of the dash cam footage. It also seems there is a problem with drivers maybe falling asleep whilst driving.
  6. Have anybody changed the suspension?

Just you said coil overs would be too low. I agree try euro spec springs and dampers and see how it goes. Are Russian roads worse than UK roads?? I see lots of russian videos of cars crashing or spinning.
  7. Have anybody changed the suspension?

Coil overs can be adjusted to stock ride height can't they?
  8. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Mrvanx did you order the ACC as an option then. And the mileage charge was 6.0p plus vat ie 7.2p then went up to 6.98p plus vat. Annoying but life's too short to argue over such a small amount
  9. Cupra 300

But in 2 years time we already know the market will be flooded with cupra 290s so deals should be easy to come by.
  10. Cupra 300

Plenty of 2015 cupras at 20k with 11000 - 20000 miles at dealers so guess private sale/px will be 16-18k. So if you didn't get a massive discount you will have 10k depreciation over 2 years. Buying works for some but I'll lease and be happy with the money I save.
  11. Torco Unleaded Accelerator

Fair enough if it's for curiosity. It's been a handy thread for me too as I know what to add to the fuel in my race bike. If you come over to the mainland Silverstone circuit do Gulf 102 on pump. Smells awesome. Have you anywhere that does race fuel in NI.
  12. Torco Unleaded Accelerator

Seen that. I'd rather use bp97 and use the money saved by not buying additives on sticky tyres which will improve the useable performance everywhere
  13. Torco Unleaded Accelerator

Would you realistically be able to tell the difference between bp97 shell98 and tesco99 fuels? And can you really use ALL of the cars performance on our shite roads. I assume you've got the sub8 pack on your car as a starting point
  14. Cupra 300

Eh. Cost of 2yr 10k miles lease is £5867 for me. What's the depreciation over 2yrs on a cupra. Let alone the cost to buy whether it's on tick or tying up £30k. Finance would be say 10k down £400 a month for 2yrs then either give car back or pay balloon of £10know for a car now worth 20k How...
  15. Build week for new Cupra 290's

I got mats but the rear ones were in the boot. Silly question........
  16. Build week for new Cupra 290's

Hope that wasn't a 3dr from lookers stockport and you put off your scheduled delivery from end October to December.
  17. Torco Unleaded Accelerator

Just stick with the BP97. Petrol generally drops octane over a few days anyway so just stick half a tank in athe a time. The money saved on the additive will pay for extra fuel meaning you can boot it more.
  18. Build week for new Cupra 290's

The pops start once you have a few hundred miles on it. They are drowned out easily by road noise. The louder pops are when you change gear or lift the gas above 4k with the engine boosting nicely just before you change gear.
  19. Some features aren't working for me

Yes. Everytime. It's ridiculous really.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.