Search results

1. Bronzemarkymark

Braintree and surrounding area

Hahahaha.... Was worth a try, if it helps at all.....I lived in Braintree for 20 years.......just not anymore!
  2. Bronzemarkymark

This N249 bypass mod, FAO all of those who seem to dont understand it..

This pretty much covers it, just done mine and it is smoother and holds boost longer....
  3. Bronzemarkymark

Markymark's Seat Leon Cupra Mk1

And finally, Forge DV turned up today, excellent service from them and if the valve is half as good as the box etc it comes in then it is going to be awesome.....:D But anyway, fitted it today, took all of 5 mins and all done......:funk::) Very smooth as the pressure builds up and I think...
  4. Bronzemarkymark

Really straight forward and yes, easy.....took at most 15 mins. There is a walkthrough in the mk1 faq's that makes it simple...
  5. Bronzemarkymark

N249 bypass mod done today......the turbo seems to kick in that bit earlier but is also smoother and longer.....personally i really think it made a big difference..... This is currently on the factory DV, so can't wait to see what it is like once i get the Forge DV this week.... Stripped...
  6. Bronzemarkymark

Thanks Liam......:) Well my silicone pipe finally turned up so hopefully will get the bypass done today.......also looking at stripping down the brakes this weekend and see what state they are in........ And of course payday has just passed , so forge valve ordered so should be here next...
  7. Bronzemarkymark

And probably last post of the day in this thread..... So new Crankcase breather turned up today, so that will be fitted in the next day or two, also ordered all the parts for the N249 bypass Mod, which will be done when the breather is sorted.... End of Month will order the Forge FMDV800...
  8. Bronzemarkymark

I think an apology..

Apology never killed anyone.......and always a good thing to do although not always easy.... Get involved in some good threads, post up some good info and all will soon be forgotten!
  9. Bronzemarkymark

So a bit of a start on the basic's...... Think this car has been left standing for a good few months, full of leaves and cobwebs everywhere...... So gave the engine bay a bit of a clean out whilst checking for any issues and fitting a Ramair Induction kit. Only problem found was the...
  10. Bronzemarkymark

Or not as the case may be, we were going in opposite directions (so not racing), I pulled over to my side to let him have room (I stopped) he carried on and took off my wing mirror.........and carried on his merry way, leaving me parked in the side of the road fuming.......
  11. Bronzemarkymark

Nice little run in with a Golf GTI within the first 2 days of having her......he decides the gap was big enough to get through, I didn't and pulled in whilst he continued at 70mph plus......and didn't slow down or stop afterwards...[:@]
  12. Bronzemarkymark

Welcome.......my own little section about my car! Sorry to say there will be no track car or heavy mods but there will be a few bits done and this will be my little diary of what is going on with her. Was told by my girlfriend to get a toy, something I could enjoy as there are a few crap...
  13. Bronzemarkymark

Show your fellow cupra owners whats under your hood

Need to stop looking at this thread......makes me want to spend money.....
  14. Bronzemarkymark

Mk1 Cupra R Track car.....build thread.....with Photos!

Looking forward to the pics......sounds like a major project...
  15. Bronzemarkymark

This N249 bypass mod, FAO all of those who seem to dont understand it..

Typical.....just bought all the bits and now in two minds...... Good read tho and thanks for the info.....
  16. Bronzemarkymark

what have you done to your car today ?

Fitted my Ramair Induction Kit today and heat shield, nice little kit and fitted in no time at all....well pleased. :funk: She sounds so much nicer for it as well and will take her for a proper spin later, while I was at it I also shoved in a new pollen filter as it was there......[B)]
  17. Bronzemarkymark

what have you done to your car today ?

Started the big clean of the engine bay only to find a perished crankshaft breather pipe.....guess what i am doing at the weekend.....
  18. Bronzemarkymark

Remap - Hertford area....

So......any recommendations for tuners in Hertfordshire?? Bit of a change, no longer going for the oversize as what i am after doesn’t warrant the cost for the improvement...... So recirculating valve being done, about to order a filter and heatshield from badger 5......once this is done i...
  19. Bronzemarkymark

I need to find an independent near me... I have a good garage nearby for the basics but will have to search out somewhere semi nearby to do the more high end bits..... Doesn't seem to be much out this way but sure i will find someone and will steer clear of Quantum......:D But thread...
  20. Bronzemarkymark

After looking through a few options today I think the revo is out of my price range....so will probably be an off the shelf.... Have spoke to a garage today that has quoted me £250 for a Quantum remap which would give me a minimum 16% power increase... Any one used the Quantum remap?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members