Search results

1. Drebin2003

Help please Pcp contract return

Hi everyone I’m sad to say that I’m thinking of getting rid of my 16 plate cupra because I’m losing the use of my legs and only done just under 8k in 2 1/2 years and got less than a year left on my contract so my question is if I want to give it back how do I do it??!??
  2. Drebin2003

Best deals for a new Leon cupra

I’ll have to wait till October for mine going for white again because the colours are very limited and I definitely want lots of pops n bangs. As for the gpf will be coming straight of but not seen any vids of the replacement or the newer spec of the lux with the bucket seats. And do we get...
  3. Drebin2003

Still looking but is it right that the new cupra lux has bucket seats in?? And what’s this about them being made even quieter under new regs
  4. Drebin2003

Great way bud thank you where’s the best place to go looking ??
  5. Drebin2003

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thinking of ordering a cupra lux but got to admit that the colour choice is pants and the options for the lux is pants aswell only options you get is sun roof and sign recognition high beam lights thingy for £340 is it worth it what’s happend to the seat sound or beats but you do get bucket seats
  6. Drebin2003

Never looked into leasing b4 so you recon it’s a lot cheaper ?
  7. Drebin2003

Yeah sunroof is an option but I want to see one first to see if it is a sunroof or pan roof style
  8. Drebin2003

I used motorsourcegroupe so far the best price hands down but is the sunroof a pan roof or just a normal on new cupra ?
  9. Drebin2003

Well after taking and listening to your advice just got a cracking deal on a cupra lux new one with every optional extra 292 pcm well happy
  10. Drebin2003

Service and warranty work

hi everyone I have a question about servicing if you get your car serviced not at the main dealers dose it void your warranty etc.
  11. Drebin2003

248 that’s a good deal I’ll have that any day and what csma boundless??
  12. Drebin2003

Hi everyone I’m looking for a new Leon Cupra lux on a pcp already got a 16 plate cupra just want all the bells n whisles anyone know anywhere I can get a good deal and what are people paying for there’s per month.
  13. Drebin2003

Leon CUPRA 290 Lux stopping production

Wouldn’t mind the flat gray that was on the special edition tbh but I can dream lol
  14. Drebin2003

Leon CUPRA 290 Lux stopping production

Ow I’m glad iv seen this I have. 2016 cupra but want to change for a lux so is there any difference in colours options etc so want the the side skirts and sunroof
  15. Drebin2003

290 help needed on stage 1

That will be very interesting keep me posted bud
  16. Drebin2003

Bag tuner expo

Cool you done anything to your 290 yet ?
  17. Drebin2003

Bag tuner expo

Hi peeps and clubs going to the expo at donington as they have vw Audi skoda but no seat clubs so any one up for it ??
  18. Drebin2003

2016 SEATCupra.net National Meetup AT TRAX 25th SEPT - 15th Anniversary

Thanks for a great day lads really nice to meet you all
  19. Drebin2003

2016 SEATCupra.net National Meetup AT TRAX 25th SEPT - 15th Anniversary

I'll prob get there for 7 don't wanna be to earily and the wether is good sunny but cloudy which is a big bouns