Search results

1. Sunshades 575064365A instruction PDF

3 on each side, like i said without the clips the blind will not hold on the car!
  2. Sunshades 575064365A instruction PDF

Photos of the rear SEAT blinds - note the clips where they go
  3. Sunshades 575064365A instruction PDF

Yes they do and very good and keeping the bugs etc out, however if small people are in the back they tend to want to press through them with windows open, and only a net so not strong! Will take some photos and send later on today :)
  4. Sunshades 575064365A instruction PDF

I don’t have the instructions anymore however I can send you a photograph of the inside back of mine, did yours come with 2 metal clips? If they didn’t there’s no way of attaching them. As the clips fit in between the door frame and seal and hold blinds in position
  5. 1.6tdi se tech

Hi The things things we do for love! However I would look for a 1.2 or 1.4 tsi. 1.6 is slow lots of bits with start to go wrong at that age (egr/dpf etc) just look on Honest John's website. And also they only have a 5 speed gearbox.
  6. 2017 Leon!!!

Be interesting to see the specs vs price - my wish list would parking sensors factory fit down on the SE model at least for the ST! One thing I miss from having my Skoda on Leon SE and wish I had them.... Oh well next year when the PCP is up!
  7. £42 for wiper blades that only come in pairs ???

Buy some Bosch ones from Euro car parts - £20.38 - all in.... I did and they are much better the VAG's cheap ones they fit, the item code and name are: Bosch Wiper Blade (Aerotwin Flat Wiper Blade Set A556S) for the front
  8. Anyone with a high mileage Mark 3?

I have a now 2 year old Leon SE Tech and after 10k about and 14 months the front led headlight failed!!!! Dealer fixed it in about 4 days.... Fine since but the cost of them is £750 plus vat and there time. Luckily all fixed under warranty
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.