Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Well it's finally arrived, yippee! Cupra 290 lux in silver replacing manual 300 in Mystery Blue. Must pop out for a play.....
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I don't like the sound of delays, just signed up to replace my Leon 300 with a Cupra Lux, due beginning of April. Looks like I may have to wait a while.
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My Mystery Blue was delivered mid March and I'm still over the moon with it. My old 2.0 Z4 feels sluggish, this car picks up speed at an alarming rate! still not over that sensation. I get mine tomorrow, Mystery Blue with no other options, my first ever fwd car too!
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

The revised quote for a DSG equipped model is over £100 per month more. As you can probably guess, I won't be taking them up on that!
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I ordered a manual in blue, seems DSG models are available, but only if I'm prepared to pay more.
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Call from Wessex this morning, my order cannot be fulfilled and I must either take a different spec model from stock or wait until April for the facelift mode. Had agreed to sell my existing car as well. Not sure what to do
  7. Media System Easy Connect Cable

Easy Connect Cable Can you confirm you need a mini USB to USB cable? If so there are plenty around, can't really go wrong with something from Belkin. Don't buy really cheap, you'll regret it.
  8. Newbie at 52!

Hato! You've lost me with the broom, sounds like manual labour. Have to agree about signs & sigs but we have to follow guidance laid down by ACPO. We often set speed sigs for reported incidents that are never found or that have been reported in the wrong location. Reports of pedestrians or...
  9. Newbie at 52!

Daily Wheels I'm a Control Room Officer I'm afraid, no Rolling Road Blocks & flashing lights for me, just a lot of computer screens (each desk has 5). At least it's dry & warm especially as the air conditioning never works.
  10. Newbie at 52!

My Car At the moment I have an old E46 BMW 330d (chipped) but I have a Cupra 290 Black on order for November delivery. My first ever FWD car as well.
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Who's ordered a Cupra? Me! Signed on the line for a Cupra 290 Black 5 Door in Alor Blue metallic. As has been mentioned elsewhere, standard Cupras are out of production so a Black it is. Just 12-14 weeks to wait now! Also my first ever front driver, could be interesting.......
  12. Newbie at 52!

Hi everyone, newbie BiggestVern wishing you all well. Live in Hertfordshire & I'm a Highways England Traffic Officer. Please don't hate me.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.