Search results

1. Andrewwright

what have you done to your car today ?

Had the joys of speaking to flux...I won't slate them but I'll tell you this....never again. Thanks for your time people and I'll see you soon. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  2. Andrewwright

Guide to fitting a fan override switch for track use.

Nice guide. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  3. Andrewwright

On a more uplifting side....well chuffed to be looking for a 1.8t again. Missing the experience you get with that engine. Seen a couple of Leon's but none I wanna pull the trigger on. Needs to be blue lol do like that colour....and of course black leather for me to rip out. Even looking forward...
  4. Andrewwright

Thanks mate. Hope your well. That was his name, hopefully he pops up on here because I think what she got was done, I asked her what the hell? She said they asked on average....being a none driver she just said a 1,000 because she doesn't drive a lot so thought it to be right....wasnt told about...
  5. Andrewwright

Yes she had the black box fitted. Unbelievable she did it while I was at work, next thing I know the box is on the table. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  6. Andrewwright

Greetings people, long time since I've been on here. Had a 320d for a while now but now the flu is over I'm on the look out for another blue Banger 1.8t. hope your all well.. to my point, is there still an Adrian flux guy on here please ? Have a big problem with policy the girlfriend set up on...
  7. Andrewwright

Front mounted intercoolers

An intercooler is just some metal. Its the size that matters and design I guess for all the airtech people out there. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  8. Andrewwright

You can put petrol in a TDI and it will run....why does no one do it? Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  9. Andrewwright

ABR hitting the driveshaft

Adjustable drop links? How low is it? Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  10. Andrewwright

Radio reception problems

Doesn't the standard antenna have power supply for the head unit. Im sure I've read that somewhere Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  11. Andrewwright

The door panels are black at the bottom, my four others were grey. Maybe of interest. Do you know where the car is? Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  12. Andrewwright

I'm in Peterborough pe4 The dash surround is the same as your color mate. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  13. Andrewwright

Hello guys and girls. Not been about for a while because the Leon died and I've been in a mk4 TDI pd130 since it broke down. Time has come to break it...its a pd150 but anything there is going on the golf but there is a lot more left. It doesn't have seats, crap ones and bad condition when I...
  14. Andrewwright

MK4 golf needle sweep....I've asked how this is done. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  15. Andrewwright

£200/£300 ish . If it's not smoking, leave it, when it starts it will still drive. Treat her nice, she could go on for another 10k if driven ok. Best bet, get under it, take the pipe off and check for play, maybe just be nothing. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  16. Andrewwright

Hahah go shopping in it. Don't worry, I deliver for IKEA and we are still aloud out and about and our delivery job is pointless, deliver a mattress or plates? Food yes, same with hmv Topshop spreading the love/infection! Rant over. You can replace the inside of the turbo, badger5 sells them...
  17. Andrewwright

Funny really as it was white. (1.8t) many mechanical men says it's normal...I've met a few...oil isn't mean to come out of anywhere. No TDI left the factory like this and it doesn't go like this over time, Garrett never did this as a feature. seal is about to give way or has or has in the past...
  18. Andrewwright

Be ready to replace the turbo. Oil will be leaking from the seals. I've had a few 1.8t and 1.9tdi and any oil in them pipes or around the joins means turbo failure is going to be an issue soon. Second possibility could be and it's a long shot....turbo went....was replaced...but pipe work wasn't...
  19. Andrewwright

Attending a Trackday?

Remember....Friday is enforcement day....fines start to be give out then. Soon as the riots start....I'm going to Audi and gettin me an rs6! I joke....I'm getting TWO. [emoji16][emoji636][emoji106] TAKE CARE PEOPLE. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  20. Andrewwright

Attending a Trackday?

Shutdown will be within the next 72hr. Petrol and food is what people need to think about now. Edit and gas and electric, smoker? List goes on lol. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members