Search results

1. Seat Newbie

Thanks for a humble welcome. First time I have ever done this without a test drive, so it is making me slightly nervous but the reviews and talking to fellow buyers has certainly made me think I've made the right choice. I'm no like a child at xmas just waiting for the date lol.
  2. Delivery date

Smart choice waiting until you get exactly what you want. I currently have a Mercedes cla180 1.6 petrol sits at 120ps which I struggled with at the start, coming from a Astra vxr. Now I'm all about comfort and running costs, so the 1.6 tdi will be perfect for me. This will be my first Seat so...
  3. Delivery date

Yeah, I was extremely lucky. Rodium Grey for me. When are you expecting yours ?
  4. Delivery date

Initial Batch Fred, dealer only had one left, just so happend it was exactly what I wanted. They did say if I had left it until Monday to order I could be waiting until November.
  5. Seat Newbie

Hi All ! Names Gary, come from Sunny Glasgow, Scotland. Comes at a shock that I've found myself here. Currently driving a 64plate Mercedes Cla180, Seen an Advert for the new Ateca on Sunday afternoon, had ordered by Sunday Tea Time :D Hope to have a test drive next week :D :D :D...
  6. Delivery date

Ordered my Ateca on Sunday, have been told to expect delivery here in Glasgow by Mid September.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.