Search results

1. Kerbed diamond cut alloy!

Where did you get the laquar from mate? I see halfords sell some but reviews aren't great.
  2. Kerbed diamond cut alloy!

Would you guys get it refurbed now or wait? I still have just under 2 years left on the lease so don't want to sort it now and kerb it again before I give it back.
  3. Kerbed diamond cut alloy!

Hi guys, Wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to get this kerb mark out of my alloy? I have read about the wet and dry sandpaper approach, just wondering how effective that is? Any suggestions welcome!
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ah that's pretty cool! Leasing options don't have that
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

What portal did you check? I thought the only way to check order progress was to call them?
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

This sort of happened with me. I ordered a new 290 via leasing options but somewhere along the line they thought I had said I want a late September delivery, so when I called Seat to ask where it was I was told it has just been sat at the port waiting for my delivery date to come closer...
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Call Seat CS 08085 222 222 - Option 7. Tell them you have an order number and you would like to know the status of your order.
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just to add, I went through Leasing Options and all their cars get delivered to DM Keith Seat in York. DM Keith are fantastic at giving updates as well, I found dealing with Leasing Options direct hopeless and just used Seat CS and dealership.
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

SLI number, this will allow you to track direct with Seat CS
  10. MAP Sensor - 2010 Ibiza FR

It's a 1.4tsi, I found it. It was the one on top of the inlet pipe
  11. MAP Sensor - 2010 Ibiza FR

Morning all, Could someone show me where the MAP sensor is for a Ibiza FR (2010) please? I have found 2 parts that look identical. One to the bottom left of the engine near the wheel arch and one right at the back attached to a inlet pipe. The codes for them are: 0281002401/0261230081 Any...
  12. Gap insurance

Thanks Dan, what are the differences between total loss and GAP insurance?
  13. Gap insurance

Hi guys, I am new to the leasing game so was just wondering, those of you who have leased thier cars, have you got gap insurance for them? If so who with? Cheers
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Good job you checked them in detail! You have just made me tripple check mine but all is well. I got maintiance included so I checked the sums twice before I signed. Yeah maybe we got a slot just at the right time or maybe they were building spares for showrooms etc? Hopefully I hear back off...
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Midnight black, non LUX. I am going to contact them on Friday if I've heard nothing, as that will be a week until its due at the dealer apparently.
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yep same here! I ordered my new 290 with leasing options on 10th July and was told to expect October delivery. I got a link through to leaseplan to sign my contracts on the 18th July and then got an email from one of the customer service reps on 22nd July telling me the dealership is expecting...
  17. Seat Ibiza 2010 FR (1.4 TSI) Red rear bumper

Hi all, Is anyone selling a red rear bumper for 2010 Ibiza FR in red? I have looked all over the internet and can only find ones for the non FR versions or FRs in different colours! Cheers
  18. Anyone know where I can get this part?

Sorry been busy today, I called euro car parts but they don't stock them for 1.4 tsi. I ended up getting one off ebay for £35, this one to be exact - https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F143098893558. But cheers for helping me identify what it was!
  19. Anyone know where I can get this part?

Hi all, looking to replace the part in the pic but I can't seem to find exactly what it is? One of the attached vaccum pipes have some how snapped the plastic connector off it.
  20. What's your car washing routine?

Sounds like a solid routine, what snow foam do you use?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise