Search results

1. Kerbed diamond cut alloy!

Hi guys, Wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to get this kerb mark out of my alloy? I have read about the wet and dry sandpaper approach, just wondering how effective that is? Any suggestions welcome!
  2. MAP Sensor - 2010 Ibiza FR

Morning all, Could someone show me where the MAP sensor is for a Ibiza FR (2010) please? I have found 2 parts that look identical. One to the bottom left of the engine near the wheel arch and one right at the back attached to a inlet pipe. The codes for them are: 0281002401/0261230081 Any...
  3. Gap insurance

Hi guys, I am new to the leasing game so was just wondering, those of you who have leased thier cars, have you got gap insurance for them? If so who with? Cheers
  4. Seat Ibiza 2010 FR (1.4 TSI) Red rear bumper

Hi all, Is anyone selling a red rear bumper for 2010 Ibiza FR in red? I have looked all over the internet and can only find ones for the non FR versions or FRs in different colours! Cheers
  5. Anyone know where I can get this part?

Hi all, looking to replace the part in the pic but I can't seem to find exactly what it is? One of the attached vaccum pipes have some how snapped the plastic connector off it.
  6. What's your car washing routine?

Do you use snow foam? Wax? Polish? Double bucket? I have read a lot of different ways to do it, so curious to know what you guys do!
  7. How to remove this sensor

Does anyone have any ideas how in earth this thing can be unscrewed?! I've been trying for a while but it just won't budge. They look like plastic screws but they don't appear to want to budge.
  8. 2010 1.4 TSI (150ps) MAP sensor

Hi all, I am currently having issues with a P109 error code with engine management light on the dash. The error reader states 'Manifold Air Pressure (MAP) Barometric Pressure Sensor Electrical Circuit Intermittent Malfunction'. I replaced the MAP sensor around 2 months ago and the error went...
  9. Tips and tricks for a new Cupra 290 owner!

Hi all, After watching some reviews and having a test drive I have ordered a Cupra 290 in black, excited but the expected delivery is October from leasing options! Are there any cool features or tips and tricks I should look forward to/try once October comes around?
  10. Video reviews of Cupra 290 2019

First Post here! I am looking at getting a Cupra 290 on a 2 year lease, but I am struggling to find any in depth video reviews of the 2019 models. Does anyone have any links to some good videos? Cheers,