Search results

1. Elliman98

Where to buy radiator fans?

I've used OBDEleven a few times and never had faults for them, or anything regarding the aircon, but they've also never worked and neither has the aircon since I bought it, checked fuses etc already too. Not sure if it doesn't see faults for the aircon because of the pre "L" revision gateway...
  2. Elliman98

Perfect thank you, just ordered both (y) Doubt it will cure my aircon problem but its the cheapest place to start
  3. Elliman98

Bigger fan: 1K0959455FR Smaller A/C fan: 1K0959455ET I believe they’re correct, they’re what I got off oemepc for the bwj engine. If wattage of the fans isn’t too much of an issue I’ll just go with ones from gsf/euros (lower wattage than what’s fitted)
  4. Elliman98

Yeah, just comes up with websites I’ve never heard of, or genuine/ used ones and I don’t really want to spend that much or risk used ones
  5. Elliman98

Hi all I’m having the common issue of both radiator/aircon fans not working, hopefully being the reason for my aircon not working. Does anyone know where I can get the correct wattage ones for replacements? I believe I need the 200W 295mm one and the 300W 360mm one according to oemepc? Or does...
  6. Elliman98

Help with upgrading Xeon headlights

I use the ‘D1s’ xenon’s from auto beam and they’re pretty good, had them for two years, one went out just before the two year mark which is when the warranty runs out and they replaced it no questions asked
  7. Elliman98

HPFP

Nothing on idle, a bit juddery in reverse which is annoying for a daily driver but you get used to it, also makes a click kind of sound when you’re releasing the pedal back up but might just be mine as I haven’t seen anyone else with that issue. Apart from that it’s all good holds the power...
  8. Elliman98

HPFP

Yes mate had an RTS clutch with smf, and a braided line from AKS Tuning fitted before mapping
  9. Elliman98

HPFP

A lot of people use them, I use the internals in my Cupra (fitted by r-tech) and made 373bhp and 411ftlb so they’re definitely up to the job :giggle:
  10. Elliman98

Do OBD mods leave a history of changes that dealers can access?

What Jon said, I work at a main dealer myself (not vag) and can only tell a car has been modified in that way when it’s been changed through the ecu (ie. a remap), rather than individual control modules as Jon explained, which is what you would be doing. I’d like to think it’s the same general...
  11. Elliman98

Misfire Cupra BWJ

I would say it’s very likely the injectors, the filter baskets inside break up causing flow issues through the injector itself and the tips gunk up with soot. I also had this issue (no fault codes however), had mine sent off to R-Tech and they rang me back and said one was completely dead, I had...
  12. Elliman98

Plasti dip.

I personally for the grill surround would have it wrapped if it’s not too much money or too much work, as I have my front grill sprayed with around 4 layers of plasti dip and it’s chipped quite badly over time with crap off the roads etc. But then again it’s cheap enough to redo without too much...
  13. Elliman98

Newbie from Warwickshire

Hi Dan, already with you! Think it's expensive in general because of my age (21) and the type of car it is, thanks though :)
  14. Elliman98

Newbie from Warwickshire

Yeah, just think for the price the RTS is more suited for me especially when people are saying its got an oem feel as this is my daily! Yeah sounds about right to me, mines just bare alloy with no paint so i'm hoping it'll be ok. Oversized ramair will be here tomorrow so that'll keep me...
  15. Elliman98

Newbie from Warwickshire

Yep think I will do. Holding off more because of funds really, due to the amount of work I want them to do, plus the remap cost on top it all adds up. I’d like to have an rts clutch and f/wheel fitted before all of this as well, as far as I can see it’s still on the original ones (no receipts...
  16. Elliman98

Newbie from Warwickshire

Hello all, been knocking around on the forum for a year or so continuously now, reading through and getting info/ help from previous threads etc. but thought it was time to finally say hello! From Warwick/ Leamington, only down the road from Caffeine and Machine so likely i'll be going to the...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.