Search results

1. Leom my2016, 1.6tdi 81kw high idle when cold

Hi to all... Problem is simple...when outside temperature is low i start car and it idle at around 1000rpm... I drove it ....10/20/100km and it still idles at 1000rpm until i turn it off and start again...an then it idles at 750rpm. No mistakes in ecu... Anybody have suggestion or simillar...
  2. Leon 1.6tdi strange sound

Ho to all.. Seat leon 5f 1.6tdi, sound start those days only on idle... 5 years old, only 90tkm any ideas? tnx https://usaupload.com/5n95/VID_20211123_124424.mp4
  3. Leon 1.6tdi 81kw

Hello everybody... Was changing fuel filter on vehicle, and trying to refuel filter housing via vcds. Power on, engine off-engine-basic settings- fuel pump test (or.something like that) and it always said -error not supported in active session. What is the problem Tried via vcds 19.x.x, and...
  4. Seat leon 5f mirror problem

Hi to.all... have mirror problem. It look like this when in normal position Folding is ok, but in normal position not stopping https://streamable.com/ni1mbg
  5. Window lowering squeeeek

So when i put my windows down it is squeeking sound prpduce What to do? Tnx
  6. Rear window defogger time

Hi, my rear window deffoger works, is it possible trought vcds to reduce it to 5min or less to shut off himself? Tnx Btw..seal leon 5f my 2016, 1.6tdi
  7. yellow brown dots at the back of car

Hi....anyone have this problem. I owned 5 months old white leon and suddenly have yellow brown dots at back door and bumper. Tried insect remover, taar remover with no luck. It is gone with fingernail, but... Has anybody got this too...
  8. Leon 5f 1.6tdi 2016my auto choke

Hi, i have one question, on these cold days it start just fine and revs are about 1200-1100, and after a couple of minutes it starts to get warmer, when engine temperature hits 70-80-90c so it is full warm but it doesnt rev slower it stays at 1200-1100. I tried to drive and drive but revs wont...
  9. Activating full link

Hi I owned seat leon 1.6tdi style, 2016 year production and want to activate full link. I have full link on multimedia but it needs to be activating. My servise gave me an offer to activate it for 300euro( document for activating, usb change and one hore labor) but i found all parts on...
  10. Newbie from croatia

Hi to all...ive just bought seat leon 5f 1.6tdi style, and im very satisfied for now...im 34 years old,married and have son, so came from suzuki swift 2008, to seat leon 2016 :)