Search results

1. 2.0 tdi camshaft fault code

Why when the car works fine? Surely just a fault reading error?
  2. 2.0 tdi camshaft fault code

Hooked up carista and I’m getting a 00512 code which is camshaft position sensor not on reference. Any ideas. Fault comes back after been cleared. Car appears to drive fine.
  3. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

Do you know the price of 2.0tdi 4drive DSG in FR and sport please Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

And what is the price difference between FR and FR sport in the Ateca.
  5. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

Has the 2.0tdi 4drive been removed from the FR/Sport? Thanks again
  6. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

Scrogg, any ideas when we can order ateca fr sport and what are the lead times? Thanks
  7. Coming back to Seat!

Been away for years. Last seat was a Ibiza cupra tdi with some great mods. Now looking to trade my Audi a1 for a fr 184. Any tips would be great and what discounts can I get etc. thanks
  8. Coming back with Leon Fr 184

Been away for years. Last seat was a Ibiza cupra tdi with some great mods. Now looking to trade my Audi a1 for a fr 184. Any tips would be great. Was discounts can I expect etc. Thanks
  9. 2.0 TDI engine sound

Hi Guys, I used to be on this forum alot. I recently acquired an Audi A1 2.0 TDI Black edition. I understand that they share the same engine with the Ibiza FR. Can someone please take a look at the following link and explain what the Hedge Trimmer noise is? Its been into Audi and they said...
  10. Opinions on 2.0 FR TDI

After a few years away, I am coming back to Seat. Looking at getting a new fr tdi 2.0. Just wondered what peoples opinions were of these? I love the look of the facelift Ibiza but noticed they have removed a bit of the standard kit to the options!
  11. Opinions on 2.0 FR TDI

At some point over the next 12 months ( I am away for most of that abroad) I will be looking at coming back to Seat and buying a Ibiza FR TDI. What are the opinions of the owners? Seat diesels are nothing new to me as you can see by my sig. I would be seriously modding it as well, to make it as...
  12. Economy fr tdi

Yes take a look at parkers. The engine is common rail so a lot more refined and lower emissions.
  13. Launch Control??!!

Why on earth would you want or need launch control on a 1.6 diesel!!!
  14. Back to Ibiza! Looking at cupra or fr 2.0 tdi!

Techie - Why are you selling?
  15. Back to Ibiza! Looking at cupra or fr 2.0 tdi!

Thats good news, cheers!
  16. Back to Ibiza! Looking at cupra or fr 2.0 tdi!

What about the possibility of a Cupra tdi with the 170 tdi lump?
  17. Back to Ibiza! Looking at cupra or fr 2.0 tdi!

No I had a FN2, what a disappointment, manly the appalling build quaility!
  18. Back to Ibiza! Looking at cupra or fr 2.0 tdi!

I used to be a regular on here between 2005 and 2008. I first had a mk1 leon fr tdi revod. Then I had a mk4 ibiza cupra tdi with sachs clutch, milltek and a custom map which made 200bhp and 450nm of torque on the rollers. I miss that car so much. I sold it in 2008. In the last few years I have...
  19. Doing 20K a year in a new cupra

Do you think this will be ok? I dont want a diesel anymore and the new 1.4tsi seems perfect with a good balance of performance and economy. Also the dsg will be perfect on motorways and traffic.
  20. Goodbye from me ( now coming back!)

Bam!!! sorry lol
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.