Search results

1. Seat Leon Cupra 300 FR mk3 OEM air box housing filter intake ducting etc

Seat Leon Cupra 300 MK3 2015-2020 2.0 Tsi Air box housing and Intake Duct Pipe Hose. includes oem filter not sure if this fits the 280 and 290 too but probably will my car was upgraded to the R600 kit so this is not needed anymore. this is NOT the R600 kit. just the box that came with the...
  2. Cupra 300 estate 2017 - rust bubble drivers side lower rear arch

morning all got a Cupra 300 estate 2017 plate 100k miles. have noticed a little bit of rust bubble/discolouring on rear lower arch (front of wheel) on the drivers side is this common now on the Leon Cupra of this age/milage? thanks
  3. 12v charging points not working - blown fuse?

2017 cupra 300 estate with front and rear 12 v charging points not working trying to use tyre compressor. blown fuse in the main board? any idea which one?
  4. Msport Billet Aluminium Dogbone Mount Insert (V2) Cupra mk3, Skoda Octavia, Audi

new and in original packaging. never fitted. this is a version 2 dog bone mount - BM102 Please check under your car before ordering as VW used different suppliers and different versions. do not go by year of build. check under the car. see pics for the mount shape and fitment comparison...
  5. some funny goings on DSG mk3.5 cupra ST300

was just plodding along in 6th about 50 on a single lane country road all of a sudden the car dropped itself down to S4. I manually went back to 6th then it done it again and kept doing it when I went down to 40 the car was in 5th and kept going into s3. i then had a rev rise and a...
  6. Leon Cupra mk3 aero side skirts 5 door/estate

anyone know where you can get the aero side skirts for the Leon Cupra mk3? mine is a 3.5 facelift but floor plan should be same for 5 door & estate thanks
  7. Cupra Estate 300 4x4

back in the cupra game - thread here on readers rides https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/cupra-estate-st300-with-some-mods.473713/
  8. Cupra estate ST300 with some mods

The Van is gone...long live the fast taxi ;-) White T6 van sold as was not needing the spaces for mountain bikes anymore. road bike can go in the estate. so back into another white cupra - Estate 300 jobbie now. had a 66 plate 290 black when they first came out and it was a riot! Mileage is...
  9. Dog Bone insert for 4x4 cupra estate - worth doing?

Evening I had a 290 Cupra black before which was front wheel drive and the 034 dog bone insert made a lot of difference with getting power down Just got a 17 plate ST300 (which has been breathed on) and wondering if its worth doing for the 4wd estate cars? Thanks Nick
  10. mystery blue cupra 300 spotted - sandhurst

It was 5 door 17 plate car. Was about 8.30pm Thursday just gone. You turned right at the mini roundabout in sandhurst to go up the hill to Crowthorne. Looked nice and like the wheels too. That is all.
  11. K&N or similar panel filter in cupra - worth doing?

thinking about changing the OEM panel filter for a K&N or sth like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-LEON-MK3-1-8-2-0-TFSI-265-CUPRA-280-PIPERCROSS-PANEL-AIR-FILTER-KIT-K-N-/151568901208?hash=item234a35e458:g:ppsAAOSwajVUTq2M worth doing or waste of time? mine has a tuning box on it...
  12. tyre pressures - Cupra 290 black

folks am sure this has been done before but what do you run on the road FR and RR? I am currently 39 FR and 35 RR I think the cupra is going on track soon what is advisable? OEM 19s with Conti 5 sports (235/35). drop down to 34/32 and see how I get on? or go even lower? its...
  13. Cupra 290 Conti 5 wear rates

folks mine came with the awful Conti 5s thingys. they are ok but wondering how long folks tend to get out of a set? 5-10k max on the front? I drive my pretty hard as well as it being a daily plus its tuned as well so more power through fronts. any guidance most welcome Nick
  14. Sub 8/ST side skirts

looking back I wish I had ordered these as an option as they finish off the car. the OEM sills are pretty ghastly and the side skirts should have been standard. anyways am sure this has been discussed but has anyone gone for non OEM/stupid price dealer options? I have seen these from...
  15. 66 plate Cupra 290 black - another white one ;-)

What can I say...had 13 miles on it when I picked it up from the PDI centre. Bright white and clean in the sun �� I had ordered dynamic grey which is like a dull white but that colour had expired. dealer apologised massively a few weeks back and has sent £750 rebate. result. its only a 2 year...
  16. getting mirrors to fold in when u lock the car

The car did it at first bit does not seem to. Do I need to have it in a certain setting to do this? On the folding bit and not leave in L or R? Car in a cupra 290 black edition. Thanks nick
  17. 290 black - running in? fuel?

morning all just got the 290 black Cupra. I was told by the dealer to run it in for 600 miles. have others been told this and done it? feels natural to me to do this on a new car. also will it be ok to run on normal UL as pottering around under 4k? once run in will switch to...
  18. Cupra R 290 tyres

does anyone know what the OEM tyre is on the Cupra R 290? just ordered a black version and it comes on 19s. are they going to be run flats? are they 235 35 19? any idea on brand? contis maybe? thanks, Nick
  19. Seat Leon Hatchback 2.0 TSI Cupra Black 290 5dr

greetings. looking at getting one of these on a lease as they are so cheap now and the bang for buck is unreal. the family are getting bigger, the family Q5 diesel bus is getting tired and tired of lugging it around and to work. weekend car is a Porsche 996 GT3 but its not viable to...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.