Search results

1. Mud flaps

I've fitted original mudflaps to the rear on my Cupra, front came standard. My car is the Cupra Leon ST 245 E-Hyb.
  2. Launch control ?

Turn ESC completely off. Foot on brake pedal. Launch mode will engage in driver display. Release break and keep flooring it, you will go DUC DUC DUC DUC.
  3. Anyone going from a mk3.5 1.4 (150) to a mk4 hybrid

Then you will be more then fine for sure! The power is there when needed but i went from throttle happy to throttle happy trying to stay all EV.
  4. Launch control ?

@ninja_geezer +1 can confirm. Cupra 245 ST E-Hyb, And can confirm wheel-spin. duc duc duc duc duc sound when flooring it.
  5. Anyone going from a mk3.5 1.4 (150) to a mk4 hybrid

I have gone from the old MK3 León ST generation 5F 1.4 TSI DSG 150hp to a new Cupra Leon ST generation KL 1.4 E-Hybrid DSG 245hp. I assume you went for the Seat E-Hybrid so maybe a little difference. It definitely feels a lot quicker when it with the help of the electric engine kicks in. If...
  6. SEAT LEON ESTATE 1.4 eHybrid Xcellence 5dr DSG - Towbar fitting.

Hello! I will soon buy the 2021 SEAT CUPRA Leon Sportstourer 1.4 Hybrid PHEV. Is there anyone thats been able to retrofit a towbar to this model? The dealer wont install the factory one becouse of the panoramic roof. I see that @Scratch been able to retrofit to the estate hybrid. Hopefully...
  7. A tip about some nice winterwheels

Hehe. This will most certenly fit. They are the size of the 19" cupra rims!
  8. FR Useless reversing light

Awsome mod. Makes a lot in diffrence. Should be posted in vcds guide. Btw, to make it work i only had to change Leuchte29RFL RA64.
  9. FR Useless reversing light

I also want to know =)
  10. Will it fit (Wheel)

Look at the first post. it's 18''
  11. A tip about some nice winterwheels

Thanks. Yeah the standard wheels are kind of borrning in my opinion. But i dont fancy crazy aftermarket rims either. Thats Why i went with s3 wheels. And also becouse they fit.
  12. A tip about some nice winterwheels

Nothing the kärscher cant handle with some cleaning solution. And Im living in Sweden so we are kind of used to terrible wintercondition so no real need to clean them anytime soon =)
  13. A tip about some nice winterwheels

Its an Audi S3 winter wheel on my Leon ST FR MY2016 ET 46 Rim size: 8 J x 18 57,1 5/112 Tires is 225/40 https://shops.audi.com/en_GB/web/zubehoer/p/complete-winter-wheel-in-multi-spoke-star-design-brilliant-silver-8-j-x-18-225-40-r18-92v-xl-left-8v5073648--8z8-14v Looks good...
  14. Will it fit (Wheel)

Thanks for the help. They fitted perfectly. So happy. And they look great in my opinion!
  15. Black Edition wheels

Awsome wheels
  16. Indicator Cancelling

i think i hear it. gonna listen tomorrow
  17. Instrument screen brightness

So annoying that there is no wheel or anything fast to dim the screen.
  18. Black Edition wheels

Looks awsome!
  19. Newcommer to this forum, 2016 290ST owner

Hello fellow Swedish citizen =)
  20. FR Useless reversing light

I saw a guy on youtube that used vcds to change so that he had 2 reverse light. He used the back foglight as reverse light. And coded the led to increase when fog.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.